• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Owner!!! Manassas, Virginia

Come to NSXPO 3013 in Raleigh in October. Beautiful NSX!!!! And you stole it to boot!!!

John Komar - Co-Chair NSXPO 2013

welcome to the club! I can only imagine how you felt when finally taking delivery!

Hopefully will see you at one of the Saturday or Sunday cars and coffee meets!

Thanks everyone, I hope to go to the Cars and Coffee meet sometime soon, just been too busy lately to go there.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome. Hope to meet you soon at Fairlakes C&C.

Dave

I see you're from Culpeper! Sweet! The reason I wasn't able to make the last C&C meet in Fairlakes cause I was out there in the Culpeper/Warrenton area at my friends house, mentioned above in the Saturday Drive post.

Have you heard of the auto shop in Culpeper called Rising Sun Auto? My friend Nate from work just started that place up about 2 years ago, and it's where I take my S2000 to get anything done on. The NSX will go there now too. He's a big fan of Japanese cars and has worked on them his whole life. I recommend him to anybody who needs any work done. He specializes in imports but can work on just about anything!

Last edited:
Have you heard of the auto shop in Culpeper called Rising Sun Auto? My friend Nate from work just started that place up about 2 years ago, and it's where I take my S2000 to get anything done on. The NSX will go there now too. He's a big fan of Japanese cars and has worked on them his whole life. I recommend him to anybody who needs any work done. He specializes in imports but can work on just about anything!

Interesting. I'll have to check him out...and we'll have to get together the next time you are out this way. It's been a long time since Culpeper has seen two NSX's!

Dave

Interesting. I'll have to check him out...and we'll have to get together the next time you are out this way. It's been a long time since Culpeper has seen two NSX's!

Dave

"Long time since Culpeper has seen two NSX's............maybe like NEVER?????. And they are both RED!!!!!

Dave

I had to get my car towed there yesterday actually, Ignition switch went out. I made a thread about it with a bunch of pictures, check it out here

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/175491-Had-to-get-my-NSX-towed-today

When I called him, he mentioned that you dropped by! Well the NSX will be there till friday so if any of yal are in the area, be sure to drop by, check out the shop, and say hi.

Welcome and congrats on your new NSX! Give me a call if you need anything OEM from the dealer, I've got the best prices around!

Greg
Pohanka Acura
703-887-9357 (cell)
703-502-3801 (office)

Back