• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Prospective Buyer JH4NA216XWT000207 (Rosenthal Acura - MD)

Hi All,

I've been searching around for a NSX and located one at Rosenthal Acura in Gaithersburg, Maryland

It's a 98 NSX-T with about 46k miles on it; VIN: JH4NA216XWT000207

The carfax report comes back with 1 owner; just wondering if anyone knows the owner of this vehicle?

Here is the cars.com URL:
http://www.cars.com/go/search/detai...ional&paId=229482450&recnum=2&leadExists=true

Is $51,500 high for the year and mileage?

Thanks for looking and helping out.

-Jason

--------------------------
04 TSX - CTSC @ 5psi

Re: Prospective Buyer (Rosenthal Acura - MD) Experience

I can't help but notice the rear caliper looks as if it's awful rusty. Nice car though.

anyone else that can provide some help? I should be able to head out this week to check the car out visually....

still a little worried about the pricing if someone can comment about that

For mid 50's you could pick up an 02 with less miles than that.

1997+ seem to start at 48k and up.

Hey Jason,

I live in Northern Virginia which is very close to where you are looking at the car. About a year ago, I bought 98 T, with 23k miles for $50,900. Mine had lots of upgrades such as HRE wheels, nav pod, dvd player, body kit and etc.

I think it's little bit pricey. I would bring it down to $48K or $49k.

Just my 2cents.

If you want more info let me know.:biggrin:

Andy

For comparison, I purchased my 97 NSX at the beginning of this year for $50,000 with 12,800 miles from a private seller in California. Since this car is from a dealer, I think $51,500 is reasonable. If you go in with a check for $50,000, he may make your day. As for the rusty caliper, a llittle naval jelly and a toothbrush/steelwool should get the rust off. If not, you can alway have it sand/shell blasted. Good luck. :smile:

still watching the sale and looks like the price went down to $49,500 wonder how long i can wait it out

Hmmm...offer the dealership $47,500 and tell them you'll purchase it immediately and then you've got a good deal. Even if they counter at $48 or $48,500 you've just save 1000. If its the color and spec's you want then don't hesitate - you might kick yourself for a long while.

Jetpilot

Back