• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Rare Discontinued ARC Ti Shift Knob

Item ARC-ANT4503. Discontinued for a long time now and extremely hard to find. Solid Titanium, brushed finish (not polished). It's a heavy little sucker and it feels good when shifting. I measure 170 grams on the scale. This fits your NSX perfectly. Below are pics when I had it installed in mine. I didn't use a boot with my custom center console. Instead I painted the shift stalk black and it looked pretty good IMO.

Purchased new from Evasive Motorsports back in 2007. I still have the receipt but do not have the original box.

Closeup pics available upon request. 95% perfect.

$300 shipped in the Con US or best reasonable offer. I prefer Paypal please unless you make a really good case not to use it.

Thanks,

Dave

EDIT - Added more pics due to a few requests. The only minor mark on this knob is circled in red. You have to look REALLY close to see it. As a bonus, I'll throw in a new battery ground cable custom made by Ben (redbird) for free. Unless you've made your own custom cables (like me), this is a nice upgrade.

Last edited:
Back