• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Seattle Holiday Party

When I was in the Boston area, we used to have an annual holiday party at one of our homes. Seeing that his hasn't occured in the two years I've been here, I thought it may be a good idea to get one organized. How does Dec 2nd look?

It would be in Sammamish and I have parking in my driveway for at least 8 cars - possibly 12 if you all do a great job parking. There's also parking on the street.

Any interest? Probably best if we make it a pot luck party...

Nov 13 Update: OK - Dec 2nd is confirmed - 12pm to 5pm. Please PM me to confirm attendance what you plan on bringing for food/drinks and I'll report back in this post. I have some NSX videos that I can show. I'll PM directions and addresses to those confirmed.

Nov 28 Update: So far, we have:
Jfowler (2)
polar (1)
john@microsoft (2)
Sarge (1?)
NA1/2-R (1?)
SaberX (1?)
nsx#75 (1?)
L5-S1NSX (1?)

I have plastic forks, spoons, knives, plates and will probably cook a couple of warm dishes (or maybe I'll just be lazy and do a bulk order of sushi from I Love Sushi - and probably noodles. Please PM me with what you would like to bring:
- Chips/dip
- Vegetable dish
- fruit platter
- Salad
- chicken dish
- beef/pork dish

I'll have a couple of xbox 360s set up with Forza 2 motorsport and possibly some NSX videos... If anyone else wants to bring an extra xbox360 or two, we can hook them up... I have a couple of extra monitors...

Last edited:
Holiday party sounds great. Let us know what to bring.
The Fowlers

New to the community here, but do you have specific criteria? Besides needing to be an NSX owner...hehe.

The 2nd is a Sunday which works perfect for me. That's my day off.

:) Other than the running lights I just installed, what can you actually buy for an NSX under $50? Hehe.

-Chris from Tacoma

Last edited:
:) Other than the running lights I just installed, what can you actually buy for an NSX under $50?
good question:
1.motul brake fluid.
2.Shift knob
3.uni air filter
4.LED interior doom lights
5.LED or super white parking lights (to match your HID)
6.Mobil 1 for tranny and engine.
7.A tank of Gas... or not quite :)

Holiday party sounds great....

Clark Griswold..Perfect ..hahahah
can you put 25,000 lights on your roof please...:biggrin:

Happy Motoring

When is The Doctor going to host a party?

Weather looks like mainly rain tomorrow. Don't feel obligated to bring your NSX - since it's unlikely we're going to spend time outdoors oogling at the cars :) It's all about good company.

Please PM me if you have not received the directions from Gary.

Thanks -see you all tomorrow.

Anyone bringing an XBOX360 with Forza 2? I have 2 setups already and can handle a 3rd... I've also got lots of NSX videos we can watch...

Sounds great guys! Would love to go, but just too busy with family stuff right now!

Enjoy!

We still have not recieved directions yet? We have 5 inches as of 9oclockpm. Keep it comin.

Last edited:
Directions just PM'd to those listed in the first post. Please check back here at around 10:30-11am. If the rain has not washed most of the snow away by then at least around here, we can postpone the event till Jan.

OK folks - we're on. I took a drive around the area and it looks like the roads are basically just wet even though there's a bit of snow/slush around. If you can get out of your neighbourhood, it's good around here. So far, two of you have called to confirm coming this morning.

See you soon! It should be fun!

Back