• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Shop for PPI near Temecula

Hello, I may be looking to purchase an nsx in Temecula. What are some shops with nsx knowledge around there for a ppi and leak down test? I know about autowave and Nigel motors, but they are over an hour away and I'm not sure the seller would want to go that far. Thanks for any help.

-Joe

I don't know of any reputable shops in that area. With this car you don't want just anyone to do the PPI and most dealerships don't have anyone that knows enough about the NSX to do it properly. So you may have to go to OC or SD to find a good independent NSX shop. In OC Niguel Motors would be a good option and hopefully some people from SD will chime in on shops there so you will have more options.

Good luck and post pics if you do get it:smile:

Hey that is my neck of the woods :smile:

I used to have my NSX serviced by Jerry Sample of Greenlight Honda in San Diego in the Kearny Mesa area. He is very knowledgeable about the NSX as he was a certified tech and then started his own independant shop.

Edit: It is called Greenlight Auto Care now

http://www.greenlightautocare.com/grn/

Last edited:
Ended up buying local. Thanks for the help anyway. Have to wait a few days to psychically take ownership of the car. Will post up with pics when I do.

Back