• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Someone got a sweet deal!

I can't believe a NSX was listed and sold at this price.

1999 Acura NSX
Price: $19,999
Mileage: 182,486
VIN: JH4NA2162XT000199

Acura of Boston
1600 Soldiers Field Rd
Brighton, MA, 02135

http://www.iseecars.com/used_cars-t10341-acura-nsx-austin-tx#id=100270774275

Clean carfax to

https://www.carfax.com/VehicleHistory/p/Report.cfx?partner=OSE_1&vin=JH4NA2162XT000199

eff95d7f84999e0fdb4d3256a3b.jpg

0db95dffe70f7b2823427326098.jpg

Last edited:
will be interesting to see what he does with it....whats the over under on a flip?

Nice pick up DAVE
his 05 is heavily mod already. Nice to have both.

If he keeps it and his original one I bet he will turn this one into a track rat..

Someone skated on ice flawlessly.... Turbie, did you buy this car?

Nice to see it's been enjoyed!

LMAO at these comments. Yeah by the time I drove to the dealer the price had gone from 19, to 25... I went outside to look at it, came back in, price was 33. Phone ringing off the hook. It was a one owner car bought and serviced at the dealer with meticulous maintennace, something went wrong with the C32 and it got a new engine 60K miles ago. So its fresh. I was wondering why a 99 had red valve covers. It got a brand new Acura long block. TB/Water pump done, new clutch, brakes, shocks, even fuel tank and lines as they suspected rust. So I have like 40K in maintenance receipts. Runs great. I bought it because it was a sweet deal with no idea what I want to do with two NSX's. First thought was track car.... now looking at cage and all this other stuff, I am wondering if I want to do that to such a nice car. I really need an even worse car to do that to. So I on't know... I like having two cars. fixed an pop up both in silverstone but I really am at a loss as to why I need two. I currently own 6 cars. LOL Good thing I am not married. I figured worse comes to worse I can sell the 99 for a slight profit or keep the 99 and sell the 05. IDK...

I knew you had no idea why you bought it....:tongue:

LMAO at these comments. Yeah by the time I drove to the dealer the price had gone from 19, to 25... I went outside to look at it, came back in, price was 33. Phone ringing off the hook. It was a one owner car bought and serviced at the dealer with meticulous maintennace, something went wrong with the C32 and it got a new engine 60K miles ago. So its fresh. I was wondering why a 99 had red valve covers. It got a brand new Acura long block. TB/Water pump done, new clutch, brakes, shocks, even fuel tank and lines as they suspected rust. So I have like 40K in maintenance receipts. Runs great. I bought it because it was a sweet deal with no idea what I want to do with two NSX's. First thought was track car.... now looking at cage and all this other stuff, I am wondering if I want to do that to such a nice car. I really need an even worse car to do that to. So I on't know... I like having two cars. fixed an pop up both in silverstone but I really am at a loss as to why I need two. I currently own 6 cars. LOL Good thing I am not married. I figured worse comes to worse I can sell the 99 for a slight profit or keep the 99 and sell the 05. IDK...

Your '99 is Kaiser, no? :)

Got the pee shivers and knew he had to have it.

Yup lol

I knew you had no idea why you bought it....:tongue:

it was just love....

FYI. Red valve covers are stock 97+

Damn.... well this is a little embarrassing. Let's all pretend I knew this.

Swap everything over and return the 05 to stock.

Definitely an option I am considering. You bought my 05 wheels, right? Imma need them back lol

Your '99 is Kaiser, no? :)

I barely had time to see the car to be honest and haven't seen it since but I believe it is in fact silverstone. I think the dealer has it wrong.

CStricker makes a good point. They only made Kaiser in 99. Silverstone starts in 2000.

I still have your 05 wheels. I haven't even unwrapped them yet, so you could have sold me 4 spares...

Back