• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

A FULL GROWN MAN EATEN BY HUGE SNAKE!!

I think those might be fake. I believe the actual bulge in the snake was a pig. I could be wrong. I hope I am not though.

I

If any of you ever get caught up in that situation, and I hope you never will; bite the hell out of the snake, at close to the head as possible, there have been a couple of cases where a single human have killed huge snake that way, good luck.

it's real ,it's real,it's real!!!
There is a Santa Clause.....
smile.gif

Originally posted by Deqle:
If any of you ever get caught up in that situation, and I hope you never will; bite the hell out of the snake, at close to the head as possible, there have been a couple of cases where a single human have killed huge snake that way, good luck.

Deqle -> you must have seen the same Animal Planet special I did recently titled "Big Squeeze" or something. If you don't have alcohol nearby while getting crushed by a constricting snake, you're supposed to bite the crap out of it. (then make boots out of its skin)

Alcohol supposedly irritates snakes so they immediately drop you.

------------------
'96 Black/Tan NSX-T : Dali Street/Race SwayBars

Those Pictures are nasty. I am not sure about the reality of the pictures, but definitly close enough to gross me out. MYNSX you have got issues.
wink.gif

If I'm an alchoholic would that help??
Maybe he (the snake) would taste the high alchohol content that pumps through my viens and he would spit me out and run off like a pansy.Please advise quickly!!!
Im leaving for a trip to Africa this weekend to go hunting Amazonian women.
MYNSX Drunk in AZ

Yes, you need to take plenty of vodka 151 - Bloody Mary's in the morning, Vodka Tonic for lunch, and Martinnies for dinner. This should keep you safe from wandering snakes in the mood for a little Cannoli like yourself.
smile.gif

It's been awhile since I took geography, but if you're looking for Amazonian women, you might want to head to South America instead.

Might be more fruitful. And, don't worry - they've got giant killer snakes there, too.
smile.gif

Originally posted by burbel:
It's been awhile since I took geography, but if you're looking for Amazonian women, you might want to head to South America instead.

Might be more fruitful. And, don't worry - they've got giant killer snakes there, too.
smile.gif
Isn't the Amozon women in the Amazon in Africa of the shores of the Nile river??

In social studies is where I first heard of the Nile river as well as other parts of the world.

ie..Japan; it's location,traditions,chronology,status classification etc.things like that obviously
I cant use South America or Africa as an example because I was too busy dropping acid at the time and as well as distubution and getting laid etc.(the type of things I don't do any more ,with the exeption of getting laid.)
MYNSX

Back