• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

anyone from 604 area?

Hey 604-NSXers, I live in the burbs outside of vancouver. I am new to this site. I have a 91 red/black NSX, lowered with H&R coils, and riding on 18x8 and 19x10.5 Kaotic Chrome wheels. Would love to hook-up with any B.C. NSX drives or shows.
I will post a few pics of my car soon.

Anyone of your guys work at Electronic Arts Canada in Burnaby? I saw a black one in the parking lot the other day. I also saw a red one in Burnaby couple of times. Is that one of you guys? Unfortunately, I don't have an NSX :( just a civic so I don't think I'll fit in if we ever have a drive, but I would love to get a sample ride in an X from someone tho :D

Boris_DBD said:
Anyone of your guys work at Electronic Arts Canada in Burnaby? I saw a black one in the parking lot the other day. I also saw a red one in Burnaby couple of times. Is that one of you guys? Unfortunately, I don't have an NSX :( just a civic so I don't think I'll fit in if we ever have a drive, but I would love to get a sample ride in an X from someone tho :D

I have '92 Red/Black, and I live in Burnaby. I think it's prob mine :D

Then again.....I drive a 91 red/black nsx and live in Vancouver but work in Burnaby in the BC Hydro area.
Where is everyone getting there maintenance done? Are there any good options other than the dealers? Historically I have taken my car to Burrard Acura which is where I bought it 13 years ago.

I just bought mine so I will probably be bringing it to burrard acura until I find out where else I can service it from...anyone here have pictures of theirs..

We are just over the water in Victoria But we service NSX's. We have one NSX customer in Vancouver already
Check us out at progressivemotorsports.com or Call
250-477-2711 and ask for Troy

Hello every NSXer in Vancouver or Victoria, i live in Van as well...should we plan a gathering some days in the future so we could have a chance to meet each other :p ;) :D

94 Black/Black NSX

yeah, we should all meet up,that would be good, maybe feb when the weather gets better, do you all store your cars in the winter or just keep them insured?

Attachments

• stacy'snsx.jpg
    stacy'snsx.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 250
Last edited:
The car is a '92.The bodykit is wings west.I HATE THE FIT of the rocker panels,the lines on the kit just do not suit the car up close.I am just in progress of making a new rocker kit.I will keep you guys posted to how it turned out.

I agree with u on Wings West side skirt!
I bought mine and it doesn't fit so i have to make it fit. It took me like 3 hours to fit....... :mad: but it's looks very nice when fitted... :eek:
I m interested in that ring? I also live in vancouver..
can u please let me know how much! thanks..........

or u can call me at 604 790 7272

thanks again

Back