• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

April 4th 5th 6th event! Mark your calenders!

Re: April 4th 5th 6th EVENT !!! MARK YOUR CALENDERS!!!!

as long as my car is together I'm down. We need to get our routes in stone if this is happening. Check over at MWSCC and see what the interest level is there.

Well Kyle you were going to help me with the routes since your from the corn fed state of Indiana and "the Kyle" never gets lost!

The Interest level is fine. It should be a great turnout.

OK Hotel for indy on saturday night will be:

When you call tell them it is for the Spring Fling/Midwest sports car club outing. They will have the room block set up by this weekend. If you call today or tomorrow please ask for Bridgette Wilson. Room rates were 149 now 129 for the block of rooms.

Hilton Indianapolis
120 W Market St
Indianapolis In 46204
317-972-0600

They have Secure on site parking with a 24 hour security guard. They are only blocks away from bars, restaurants, etc... Hope that will work for everyone!

Last edited:

as long as my car is together I'm down. We need to get our routes in stone if this is happening. Check over at MWSCC and see what the interest level is there.

Your damn car will be ready If your Wheels dont get here by then I am personally heading to WB or HRE to kick some ass!

Who has a room at Belterra Friday night? I am hoping we are still having dinner together Friday night at J Ruby Steak House inside the hotel.
We need to firm up the amount of all that want to come to dinner so we can make reservations at the restaurant.
There will be four in my group. Let me know if I can help.

Well Kyle you were going to help me with the routes since your from the corn fed state of Indiana and "the Kyle" never gets lost!

The Interest level is fine. It should be a great turnout.

OK Hotel for indy on saturday night will be:

When you call tell them it is for the Spring Fling/Midwest sports car club outing. They will have the room block set up by this weekend. If you call today or tomorrow please ask for Bridgette Wilson. Room rates were 149 now 129 for the block of rooms.

Hilton Indianapolis
120 W Market St
Indianapolis In 46204
317-972-0600

They have Secure on site parking with a 24 hour security guard. They are only blocks away from bars, restaurants, etc... Hope that will work for everyone!

The Kyle does NOT get lost. He is the pathfinder. Sounds like a great hotel location, and Corn is fantastic. Let's make the route up next week.

Your damn car will be ready If your Wheels dont get here by then I am personally heading to WB or HRE to kick some ass!

You and me both.

Who has a room at Belterra Friday night? I am hoping we are still having dinner together Friday night at J Ruby Steak House inside the hotel.
We need to firm up the amount of all that want to come to dinner so we can make reservations at the restaurant.
There will be four in my group. Let me know if I can help.

I am for sure getting a room and you know we're eating at J Ruby. Baller!

Crap, Crap, Crap!!!!

Might as well spread the word: My NSX still isn't running yet. On top of that, the wife has made plans "for us" to go to Florida that week. This will be yet another event that I am getting dismissed from. :redface:

Re: Crap, Crap, Crap!!!!

Might as well spread the word: My NSX still isn't running yet. On top of that, the wife has made plans "for us" to go to Florida that week. This will be yet another event that I am getting dismissed from. :redface:

Damn!! She can go to FL by herself cant she?? :biggrin:

I have reservations for 14 at rubys!

GET SOME ROOMS PEOPLE AND MAKE THIS A NICE WEEKEND!!

Pray for good weather!

Thanks for getting reservations for us at Rubys. You know the 1st round is on me! As far as the room:

My plan is to blow ten grand at the black jack tables so I get a FREE ROOM.
This usually works in Vegas so I expect the strategy to be effective in Indiana as well.

BTW - if for some reason it doesn't work I will be staying overnight anyway.:tongue:

Thanks for getting reservations for us at Rubys. You know the 1st round is on me! As far as the room:

My plan is to blow ten grand at the black jack tables so I get a FREE ROOM.
This usually works in Vegas so I expect the strategy to be effective in Indiana as well.

BTW - if for some reason it doesn't work I will be staying overnight anyway.:tongue:

hahaha Baller!

I may like your attitude!

well i'm crossing my fingers guys. I put in my loan app for my NSX today....

I sell my Lexus tomorrow, and I guess i'll find out if I'm holding off, or moving forward to getting an NSX.

I'm stressed and happy all at once ha. If I get one, I will definetly be attending somehow, someway

well i'm crossing my fingers guys. I put in my loan app for my NSX today....

I sell my Lexus tomorrow, and I guess i'll find out if I'm holding off, or moving forward to getting an NSX.

I'm stressed and happy all at once ha. If I get one, I will definetly be attending somehow, someway

I meant to get ahold of you man, I am heading up to cleveland tomorrow to pick up a Blk/Blk 92.... Give me a call. New tb/wp clutch etc.. out of snap ring range.

$50 says half the NSX guys saying they're gonna go, wont
:(

Hey Source,

Can you please firm up when we will meet at Belterra to begin the drive Friday afternoon? I think it was supposed to be a two - three hour drive that afternoon. With dinner at 5:30pm. Is that correct?

Hey Source,

Can you please firm up when we will meet at Belterra to begin the drive Friday afternoon? I think it was supposed to be a two - three hour drive that afternoon. With dinner at 5:30pm. Is that correct?

Yes meeting at 2pm at belterra! Head out for a drive then dinner at ruby's at 530pm. Then the gambling/drinking/hanging out begins!

Back