• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Blown combo fuse "B" box

Passenger window will not operate and is stuck about 1/4 way open.

However it appears the main fuse in the combo link is open.

Can't find any spare available so to service I go!

It is the long black thing that has a nut holding it down on one side.

nsxfuse.jpg

Last edited:
HAHAHAHA boy is the joke on me!

I went to the service dept this morning and the service writer confirms that the passenger window won't move with either switch.

He writes up the paperwork and I am waiting for the shuttle bus.

The tech gets in the car to move it and I see the passenger window go up and down.

WTF!!!!!!

I go over and ask ,"What the heck was wrong?"

Tech, "You had the child lock out switch on".

DOH!!!

I never imagined the car even had one.....

Page 125 of the manual:

"The power window lock button on the driver’s side must be switched off (not pushed in, indicator off) to open and close the passenger’s window from the passenger’s side.
When the power window lock button is pushed in, the indicator comes on and you can only operate the driver’s window. Turn the power window lock button on if a child is in the vehicle."

Page 125 of the manual:

"The power window lock button on the driver’s side must be switched off (not pushed in, indicator off) to open and close the passenger’s window from the passenger’s side.
When the power window lock button is pushed in, the indicator comes on and you can only operate the driver’s window. Turn the power window lock button on if a child is in the vehicle."

I also use use it when my wife is in the car. ��

Classic. I could have sworn I even looked for switch and didn't find it. I'll have to check again today.

Back