• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cincy/Indy/Kentucky Event

Great! I am glad we are getting some action here!

fourringpilot- we will definately be doing april maybe even may. I would love to make a monthly meet somewhere if you guys are interested.

Ken,

Will we be being blessed by your presence??????? Seriously can you make it down for this?

fill me in whats going on? lol I feel so left out. Hey Brian I have some goodies im going to be producing here very ;) very soon. I already talked to kyle about and I need some nsx's to test and give good feedback to the rest of the main forum. :biggrin:

nsxtsy85,

You know I am down to try whatever!

Myself and Kyle and anyone else who wants to help are getting some things set up to do a 3 day event or even two of them. You can follow it here or at
www.midwestscc.com in the forums there. I think I posted a link in a post earlier. You need to make sure you can get out for one of these atleast.

Brian

Ken,

Will we be being blessed by your presence??????? Seriously can you make it down for this?
Maybe. Spring is a tough time for me, because that's when I do most of my track events.

If this event has a nice program of activities, maybe we should consider making it the official "NSX Club Annual Spring Fling" event.

add me to any of these meets. I live on east side of cincy. met some folks a year or so ago at quacker steak. i think it would be nice to be able to reach folks locally. I dont always come here and hear about meets. someone should get a list of local owners with email addys.

add me to any of these meets. I live on east side of cincy. met some folks a year or so ago at quacker steak. i think it would be nice to be able to reach folks locally. I dont always come here and hear about meets. someone should get a list of local owners with email addys.

www.midwestscc.com and add your name there!

If you need to know events etc.. check here and on that site. I am local to cincy my email address is [email protected] if you need anything.

We are doing alot of work on nsx's here at my shop and have a qualified tech to do so. So if you need any work done just let me know.

www.midwestscc.com and add your name there!

If you need to know events etc.. check here and on that site. I am local to cincy my email address is [email protected] if you need anything.

We are doing alot of work on nsx's here at my shop and have a qualified tech to do so. So if you need any work done just let me know.

The midwestscc.com site is good and the group activities have always been a blast.
BTW - what is up with Source's identity crisis. Are you the poster formerly known as burlage?

The midwestscc.com site is good and the group activities have always been a blast.
BTW - what is up with Source's identity crisis. Are you the poster formerly known as burlage?

hahahaha Yeah thats me! I have it in my signature now.

I decided not to post my real last name everywhere in the world so I changed it to my company names- Source 1 Automotive. Hence the SOURCENSX name.

Lud was kind enough to change it for me!

It still me though!

Are you coming to this event???

There is no way I would miss this. I want to hear a single tip tubi exhaust and see some of Phi's mods. Did anyone invite nsx nick? I am sure he could use a getaway.

Will nsxtasy be there? This event is shaping up nicely.

There is no way I would miss this. I want to hear a single tip tubi exhaust and see some of Phi's mods. Did anyone invite nsx nick? I am sure he could use a getaway.

Will nsxtasy be there? This event is shaping up nicely.

AWESOME!

Count me in! I am in the Louisville area. Can someone please send me the info? [email protected]

Thanks

CJ

91 Blk/ivory

Dali ss exhaust
K&N intake
Eibach pro Kit
Exedy stage I single plate clutch w/ lightweight flywheel
CF NSX-R spoiler/Hood
Privat farhan 18/17

Count me in! I am in the Louisville area. Can someone please send me the info? [email protected]

Thanks

CJ

91 Blk/ivory

Dali ss exhaust
K&N intake
Eibach pro Kit
Exedy stage I single plate clutch w/ lightweight flywheel
CF NSX-R spoiler/Hood
Privat farhan 18/17

You have mail !!!

I'm down. I haven't been on here for very long, so I don't know anyone, but this seems like a good time.

Please follow the lead on www.midwestscc.com for all the info. Also please copy,paste and add you name to the list there so I have a better idea who is going to be there.

Brian

I have an entire thread for this event. Its in the same forum. If you want to post it there have at it. I got a great response from those guys at midwestscc so I posted it there also. :biggrin:

Either way, We can start a list herealso and I will compile both of them.

Hopefully I'll have my NSX soon so I can finally meet up and cruise with you all.

And SourceNSX, I'm that guy who needs to get rid of his Lexus GS before I can get my NSX :biggrin:

Hopefully I'll have my NSX soon so I can finally meet up and cruise with you all.

And SourceNSX, I'm that guy who needs to get rid of his Lexus GS before I can get my NSX :biggrin:

Hey man get ahold of me. I have been doing my best to get that white one! The guy I guess flaked! He wont evenb return my calls now. Email me and tell me what your looking for etc.. I also need to get some info on your gs so I can start shopping it around for you. [email protected]

Back