• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Custom Machined Billet s2000 OEM wheel adapter to fit on NSX for a face-lifted look!

Adapters in stock ready to ship!

We can easily supply the entire package down to the s2000 steering wheel if needed.

PM us or visit our website:

www.euroboutique.us

Thanks for your support as always NSXPrime 2017!

Interested in the adapter only (for now). I already have an NRG short hub installed. Please PM me the price!

Thank you

We have a few adapters left in stock.

We also stock the short hubs and all related s2000 parts needed to make this conversion happen. PM us with any details and we'll get right back to you.

thanks!

We can also supply custom s2000 CF or full leather build steering wheels in almost any color finish you want. Check out our Instagram page or ideas or follow us on Facebook.

https://euroboutique.us/collections/s2000

We can easily supply the entire package down to the s2000 steering wheel if needed.

www.euroboutique.us

If you need an s2000 steering wheel or other parts to complete your conversion shoot us a PM, we will most likely have what you need!

thanks

Hope everyone had a safe and fun Memorial Day weekend!

We were open pretty much all weekend trying to get cars finish for Bimmerfest (yes we work on many BMW / euro cars too)!

We have these NSX OEM wheel adapters in stock, PM us if you need one or have questions about s2000 wheel fitment process. We've done a few now.

thanks!

www.euroboutique.us

Summer car show season is sneaking up on us really FAST!

We would love to help customize your ride so please plan ahead and give us ample lead time to complete your projects. We build parts one at a time by hand so there is no rushing the process!

Let us know what you would like to get done and we can get started. Currently we have a few NSX open allocations for builds so PM us your exact specs

thanks!

For those of you who missed our Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale - we are extending all SALES UNTIL END OF NOVEMBER!

Do not wait as this is our once a year sale! *

​​​​​​​
All PM's returned, be sure to ask us about any custom parts you don't see here.

We stock many NSX CF parts, visit our site and follow us on Instagram:

www.euroboutique.us

https://www.instagram.com/euroboutique/?hl=en

thanks
EB staff

www.euroboutique.us

If you need an s2000 steering wheel or other parts to complete your conversion shoot us a PM, we will most likely have what you need!

thanks

www.euroboutique.us

thanks

Looks good...... Hey! That's my car! :biggrin:

There was some minor machining and trimming involved to make the adaptor hub that you supply properly mate with the S2k wheel and some heating of the NSX steering shaft shroud so it wouldn't rub on the plastic S2k wheel shroud (which was preferable to trimming the plastic). But you were very good about walking my NSX tech through what was required.

My NSX tech found an adaptor plug that connects the S2k airbag to the NSX wiring without any splicing. Just plug it in. It is Acura part number 07MASSP0020A 7 SRS Short Connector. Cost was about C$ 30. It is actually a test piece supplied by Acura to short the airbag for testing purposes when carrying out diagnostics on an NSX. But worked beautifully to mate the S2k airbag to the NSX airbag plug.

In the end, it came out very well and looks great. While it is a pricey mod, I like it a lot and it met one of my key goals which was to retain an airbag.

The correct part number is 07MAZSP0020A 7 SRS Short Connector. Sorry, folks!

www.euroboutique.us

Thanks for your support as always NSXPrime 2019!

Update:

We just got a new shipment delivery of the billet adapters. These are the new improved adapters which give a better alignment to the short hub.

Questions shoot us a PM.

We have 8 in stock right now and we are doing a 10% off sale until supplies run out. Then prices go back MSRP.

Order from our website or shoot us a PM

www.euroboutique.us

thanks again!

Update:

We just got a new shipment delivery of the billet adapters. These are the new improved adapters which give a better alignment to the short hub.

Questions shoot us a PM.

We have 8 in stock right now and we are doing a 10% off sale until supplies run out. Then prices go back MSRP.

Order from our website or shoot us a PM

www.euroboutique.us

thanks again!

www.euroboutique.us

Thanks for your support as always NSXPrime 2019!

www.euroboutique.us

For a limited time we are doing 20% off all adapters in stock!

Back