• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

First KY NSX meet?

I'm really looking forward to this. I love Louisville. Maybe we should start in Louisville and drive to Lexington???? Like last year we started at Belterra and drove to Indy...

Rick knows lots of good back roads around there

In fact why not start south of Indy, take old 37, rip around Brown county, take the back roads to Lville, rip around there and inthe countryside out east of town, then take the back roads to Lexington.

I doubt the Diablo will last that long, but it'll be fun while it lasts :D lol

Rick knows lots of good back roads around there

In fact why not start south of Indy, take old 37, rip around Brown county, take the back roads to Lville, rip around there and inthe countryside out east of town, then take the back roads to Lexington.

I doubt the Diablo will last that long, but it'll be fun while it lasts :D lol

That would be like Mille Miglia. I don't know if all of us would survive that. :tongue:

We could also go down to Bardstown KY and tour Maker's Mark bourbon.
I love the idea of a drive to Lexington. That is some of the most beautiful country KY has to offer.
Dan will love the pretty horses and fast women (or is it fast horses and pretty women).:biggrin:

That would be like Mille Miglia. I don't know if all of us would survive that. :tongue:

We could also go down to Bardstown KY and tour Maker's Mark bourbon.
I love the idea of a drive to Lexington. That is some of the most beautiful country KY has to offer.
Dan will love the pretty horses and fast women (or is it fast horses and pretty women).:biggrin:

I think that may be where Rick and I went to get his bro some bourbon just cause. Made a 3 hour trip in like 5 taking all the back roads :D

and dont tempt me with Lville women unless you want a winter roommate down there :p

I think that may be where Rick and I went to get his bro some bourbon just cause. Made a 3 hour trip in like 5 taking all the back roads :D

and dont tempt me with Lville women unless you want a winter roommate down there :p

Cool. My boxer would love a kitty snack.:wink:

This is some good rhetoric! Just keep me posted as to where and when and I will be there. The drive to Lexington would be really nice.

This is some good rhetoric! Just keep me posted as to where and when and I will be there. The drive to Lexington would be really nice.

You are addicted to PRIME if you post before 11 in the morning.:tongue:

I have several ideas lined up for our KY meet. I will map some killer roads and we will see all the ideas. We should definately open this up to all make and model sportcars. Hell, I would love to see a G8 or M6 come along.

More to come in the spring. I am thinking we should start to seriously plan an April drive righ now. What would people like for a starting or stopping point?

Belterra? Lexington? Maker's Mark? Cincinatti? Brown County (Nashville)?

I loved starting at Belterra last year, but wouldn't mind something different this year.

You are addicted to PRIME if you post before 11 in the morning.:tongue:

I have several ideas lined up for our KY meet. I will map some killer roads and we will see all the ideas. We should definately open this up to all make and model sportcars. Hell, I would love to see a G8 or M6 come along.

More to come in the spring. I am thinking we should start to seriously plan an April drive righ now. What would people like for a starting or stopping point?

Belterra? Lexington? Maker's Mark? Cincinatti? Brown County (Nashville)?

I loved starting at Belterra last year, but wouldn't mind something different this year.

Old Stat Rd 37 and I think Route 45 are f'n badass!!!

Here is a low budget video of the Belterra meet in case you missed it last year.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WT1xl8ybLVQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WT1xl8ybLVQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WT1xl8ybLVQ

Oh yeah, I think we should try to get together before April.
1. Cant wait that long
2. Bluegrass mtrsports event in Apr
3. More HP in the cold!:biggrin:

What do you guys think? Even just meet up for a couple beers just to meet and discuss?

Oh yeah, I think we should try to get together before April.
1. Cant wait that long
2. Bluegrass mtrsports event in Apr
3. More HP in the cold!:biggrin:

What do you guys think? Even just meet up for a couple beers just to meet and discuss?

DID YOU SAY BEER :biggrin:

all I know is I have to get my car up to Sources shop before my car can play :mad:

I think I might as well. I need a little shakedown before I hit the Bluegrass Motorsports Park...... I like I might have a bearing issue in the left rear:confused:

But we should defiantly all meet up to meet each other.

Last edited:
I'm surprised Dan the super Christian :rolleyes: wants to go on a drive with all the "nazi's and douchebags" from the other site. I guess the question is whether or not those guys want to go on a drive with him.

I'm surprised Dan the super Christian :rolleyes: wants to go on a drive with all the "nazi's and douchebags" from the other site. I guess the question is whether or not those guys want to go on a drive with him.

Im there to drive, not make friends
besides, Im always a good couple minutes ahead of everyone else. You guys wont see much of me after the start :D
and they wont be driving with me, they'll be failing to keep up ;)
and last, its niether their choice nor mine who drives on public roads.
they dont really go on drives on that page anyways, they prefer the Ferrai methods of get togethers. meet somewhere, park, drinkin coffee and bullshit, then go home

Last edited:
Last edited:
And by that do you mean barely staying ahead of an NSX with the all wheel drive and the extra 230 hp of the lambo? :rolleyes:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=40428926

and 4000 lbs
theres only so fast a 7 foot+ wide car can go on an 8ft wide road ;)
but when you are the lead car and have to break early for safety theres only so fast you can safely go

gives you something to shoot for though :D

dont so quickly forgot, I have an NSX too and know what its capable of and wheres its lacking

I have my real fun on the track, so people that make BS lies as to why they spend their entire life at the track but wont take their NSX there dont concern me

Last edited:
btw,
Razas the only person who has even been able to keep up with me or close to it, I give props to him. But if according to members of that board think Im a crazy out of control driver thats going to kill myself and innocent people someday and dont belong on the road what does it make the man right behind me the entire time??....whos has also had in excess of 30 crashes in his life.
Ive NEVER been in an accident with my cars, aside from one incident where an Escalade cut into my lane and I had to swerve into the grass to avoid it.

I have my real fun on the track, so people that make BS lies as to why they spend their entire life at the track but wont take their NSX there dont concern me

Bet you my NSX has more miles at Putnam than both of your cars combined. :rolleyes:

attachment.php

Attachments

• 849122129605_0_BG.jpg
    849122129605_0_BG.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
Bet you my NSX has more miles at Putnam than both of your cars combined. :rolleyes:

Putnam??
are you for real??
and I bet Im faster around Putnam than you are

I bet I have more miles on real tracks like Autobahn then you do ;)
:biggrin:

MVP Tracktime has lots of good events this year, hope you make a few
http://www.mvptracktime.com/
$100 Raza shows up for none of them :rolleyes:

Back