• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Luxury Vanity

THinking of a vanity plate for a new car.Thoughts?

"VRYPOOR" ?

THinking of getting this. For a luxury car. Can't think of anything else

NO DEBT
CHRGE IT
TAX RFND
NO 401K
Paid 4
Paid FOR
MY 401K

these are all taken. Appreciate some help

How about "Dumbass" Vanity plates are for retards, I like it when it says "my M3" and they are in a Ford Focus because they .bombed there stocks.

When I go to get plates, I'm shooting for 'slownsx,' (my prime preferred handle but apparently someoen has it - and I never see them post -or 'slownsxt' (with 400RWHP :tongue: )

How about "Dumbass" Vanity plates are for retards, I like it when it says "my M3" and they are in a Ford Focus because they .bombed there stocks.

There are MANY people on this forum with vanity plates. Vanity plates can be a good form of advertising...

Learn some punctuation and spelling...

There are MANY people on this forum with vanity plates. Vanity plates can be a good form of advertising...

Learn some punctuation and spelling...

Im a dumbass :biggrin:

Last edited:
well speaking of these plates i saw a 2001 BMW 3 series with an African American guy driving . The car had 20' chrome wheels , hard top ,blue with the license plate (cnv rtbl) convertible, But it was hard top.:confused: :cool:

:smile:

Attachments

• licenseplate4.jpg
    licenseplate4.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 89
  • licenseplate3.jpg
    licenseplate3.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 97
  • licenseplate5.jpg
    licenseplate5.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 96
Back