• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Maximum Motorsports

this is awsome,seem like you guy have alot of fun. when will be a next dirve? let me know

NSXLVR and I are trying to grow the Louisville scene. We can start posting our meets publicly if you want. Here is a list of typical meets (in no particular order):
1 - Hooter's on UFC night.
2 - Bardstown Road Highlands - because we love it in the Highlands.
3 - 30 minute hot routes through local wooded twisties.:biggrin:

Viva la Maximum!!!

For Dan:

Religion_motivational.jpg

Had a great time at the grill out today. What weather we had! Cars and Coffee was fun too. Lots of cars showed. Pantera, a few Ferrari's, a DB9, a few Bimmers, few NSX's, few Vette's, few GTO's.

Get a load of this crap, apparently Yuki posted on MWSCC that we were having Cars & Coffee on Sat. morning and invited whoever wanted to come, come. And the guy that runs that site DELETED his invite to everyone. Are you serious? Lol. What a bunch of clowns. :rolleyes:

Oh, and here you go Dan. Lol.

Religion.jpg

when you got no arguement, this is what you resort to

if it makes you feel better about yourself though, I give you free rein to continue
:rolleyes:

you would make a great ferrari owner someday. long story short after I got my Diablo and they found out through anothe memeber their fragile egos couldnt handle it, and they resulted to the same. Congrats, youre in gay company

I think I saw you today. yellow lambo, indiana tags driving on Breckenridge lane here in Louisvilll? :confused:

NSXLVR and I are trying to grow the Louisville scene. We can start posting our meets publicly if you want. Here is a list of typical meets (in no particular order):
1 - Hooter's on UFC night.
2 - Bardstown Road Highlands - because we love it in the Highlands.
3 - 30 minute hot routes through local wooded twisties.:biggrin:

Damn straight we love Bardstown road. We need to hit up that happy hour spot sometime this week :biggrin:

Had a great time at the grill out today. What weather we had! Cars and Coffee was fun too. Lots of cars showed. Pantera, a few Ferrari's, a DB9, a few Bimmers, few NSX's, few Vette's, few GTO's.

Get a load of this crap, apparently Yuki posted on MWSCC that we were having Cars & Coffee on Sat. morning and invited whoever wanted to come, come. And the guy that runs that site DELETED his invite to everyone. Are you serious? Lol. What a bunch of clowns. :rolleyes:

DB9...Mmmm do want!

I think I saw you today. yellow lambo, indiana tags driving on Breckenridge lane here in Louisvilll? :confused:

Damn straight we love Bardstown road. We need to hit up that happy hour spot sometime this week :biggrin:

DB9...Mmmm do want!

nope :(
I havent driven my cars in forever. Im either working or its raining :(
and the lambo is on its way back to chicago cause I wasnt happy with the paintwork when I got it back last week :(
louisville and southern Indiana does have the best roads around, Ill be on them sometime this summer

and that was gay of webby to do, but him and yuki talked it out and its back up there, good turn out :)

ahhh silly kyle
but whatever floats your boat man
for all the crap you say and do, I still luv yah
lol
:biggrin:

Well if it isn't at Ooley and blackburn then I guess you lied to Mark at the gas station. Not that I'm surprised. And could give to $hits what you do with your stuff. It could all be burning on the side of the road for all I care.

Well if it isn't at Ooley and blackburn then I guess you lied to Mark at the gas station. Not that I'm surprised. And could give to $hits what you do with your stuff. It could all be burning on the side of the road for all I care.

damn it Kyle...you made me spit gatorade on my suit!

you have a disturbing obession with me

I think you need some better hobbies

btw, Ooley and Blackburn DO NOT sell cars on co signment
give em a call and ask for yourself ;)
(317)575-8686

(317)575-8686

and, the number 2, is spelled two. Settle down now before you type :p

No, that was Jesus. Everyone knows, that Jesus only drives V12s. But I thought his was white.

Here he is walking on water.... :eek:

lamborghini-countach-walks-on-water-jesusstyle-picture-of-the-day-1.jpg

Mother Mary.... oh, never mind.

jenna_jameson_lambo_image012.jpg

Dan's new Daily Driver....

jesus_art%2Bcar.jpg

Last edited:
No, that was Jesus. Everyone knows, that Jesus only drives V12s. But I thought his was white.

Here he is walking on water.... :eek:

lamborghini-countach-walks-on-water-jesusstyle-picture-of-the-day-1.jpg

ahahha
now thats a pic Ive never seen!!
whats the story behind that Countach?!?!?
kit?

(317)575-8686

I'd hardly call doing my best constantly avoid someone an I obsession. As far as your crap goes, you told both Mark and Yuki that was the deal, so I'd ask why your a compulsive liar, but I don't really care. I've come to expect this crap tom someone that takes a dump in the sink of their apartment, and will vandalize the car of someone that owes them like 40 bucks. Bag O' Douche.

On topic of people that actually wanna hang with each other, when is the next UFC fight Mike/Mark?

I'd hardly call doing my best constantly avoid someone an I obsession. As far as your crap goes, you told both Mark and Yuki that was the deal, so I'd ask why your a compulsive liar, but I don't really care. I've come to expect this crap tom someone that takes a dump in the sink of their apartment, and will vandalize the car of someone that owes them like 40 bucks. Bag O' Douche.

On topic of people that actually wanna hang with each other, when is the next UFC fight Mike/Mark?

I just love the way you radiate such postive and loving energy. It really shows. Thats how I know you're such a great and happy guy.:rolleyes:
Someday, I hope life looks better for yah, and that it shows :)

I just love the way you radiate such postive and loving energy. It really shows. Thats how I know you're such a great and happy guy.:rolleyes:
Someday, I hope life looks better for yah, and that it shows :)

So is that "Yes, I'm a big liar" in Dan? :tongue: I like how anytime someone calls you on anything, your response has nothing to do with what was said. Lol. I am happy Dan. Your stupidity makes us all laugh. You bring smiles to everyone's faces.

Mike / Justin ..... UFC fight?

Last edited:
So is that "Yes, I'm a big liar" in Dan? :tongue: I like how anytime someone calls you on anything, your response has nothing to do with what was said. Lol. I am happy Dan. Your stupidity makes us all laugh. You bring smiles to everyone's faces.

Hahahaha screw ufc just come down and kick it. Im off fridays so im game for whatever

I will have my girl out this weekend if you guys are meeting up....
saweet!

where in louisville are you? I'm about to go take mine out for a drive...stupid justin didnt answer his phone :mad:

Here is my ajenda:

Tonight - Star Trek midnight showing
Friday - Work till 11:30 pm (ONE DAY SALE)
Sat - Leading March of Dimes "March For Babies" 7am-10am.

I'm down for hanging out Saturday. Forecast says rain Saturday so we won't be seein Kyle. :tongue:

Keep this on the calendar:
UFC May 23rd. Evans vs Machida. Two of my favs.

I'm in London,Ky but could try to do something...lol as long as it could be on a sunday.

In all seriousness, the Somerset, Ky throws a somersnite cruise the last saturday of the month, which brings out 1000's of cars from surrounding states.

why justify your dribble with an answer?
it wont change anything anways. On top of that, I do rather enjoy people coming to their own conclusions and thinking whatever they please.
For example, I take joy in my neighbors gossiping that Im either a drug dealer or a rich daddys boy. Both are so utterly wrong in everyway, but I couldnt care at all. Its amusing they have nothing else better to do.

so you are free to think whatever you can possibly dream up about me and its of no concern to me at all. I just smile and use haters like you as motivation and a clear picture of the kind of person I never wish to become. Maybe in time your hate/envy/distain or whatever is up your butt will wain and youll come around. If not, its still of no concern to me.

best of luck with all that :)

Back