• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Meet In To?

Was wonderin if any one is plannin another meet in TO....any input would be great....i wanna meet some other TO NSX owners.....thanks

If anyone's organizing anything, let me know! :D We've met up at that Thornhill cruisers show a few times on Monday evenings, so if that works out for everyone we can do that. Lionel usually organizes that get-together, at the corner of John + Bayview around 6pm.

BTW, we have a small caravan of 3-4 cars leaving for NSXPO on Friday morning from Toronto. If you're in the area and are interested in joining the caravan, please post here or send me a private message!

Are both of you guys on our local area mailing list? We had a nice fall drive + lunch last year, and it'd be nice to do something like that again this year. The forks of the credit area was incredible with the fall colours...

ARSHAD: please add me to your mailing-list([email protected])....i'm really interested in any cruises or anything of that sort.... as far as NXSPO i cant go i have school and work...

thanks,
Nathan

Nathan, send a private message/email to NSX2NV (Johnny) on here with your car particulars (year, color, mods) and he will add you to our 'official' list. Hope to meet up with you soon!

-Arshad

Red Dragan,

Send the details to my email and I'll make sure you are on the list.

Arshad,

I think we should plan a drive after we return fro NSXPO. Last years drive was awesome maybe a repeat? Or the niagara on the lake area is supposed to be really nice as well.

Johnny

I agree, last years drive was awesome. A little bit of prep ahead of time should prevent some of the turn-arounds we had last year -- plus we should be able to get a lot more cars out this year as well. Let's do it for early Nov when the fall colours are at their best. We can coordinate with Daria and plan it out at NSXPO?

Arshad said:
I agree, last years drive was awesome. A little bit of prep ahead of time should prevent some of the turn-arounds we had last year ...

I have already corrected my map so we don't run into gravel roads & dead ends. Also threw in some more washroom stops. Now I'm just waiting for the leaves to change colour - I'll keep you guys posted.

Every wednesday night (probably for another 3 or 4 weeks) there is another car show (similar to the Thornhill cruisers) on the North service road in Mississauga (QEW just west of 427). Lately, I have noticed alot of cars there - probably twice as many as in Thirnhill. If you guys are game, we can meet there next Wednesday around 5:30 ~ 6:00 pm.

Daria

My car will in the paint shop Mon - Wed. If I get it back Wed before 5:00 I'll be in for the show.

please call me when you guys are thinking of meetin....i should be able to make it..

416-561-4117, nathan

Can't wait!!!

NSX2NV- Sent you an E-mail

Are you guys meeting this Wed Sept. 29th ?...If so I will try and make it.

The planned Lunch/Drive for Nov, can we make it Ocvtober, I'm planning to puit my car in storage by the End of October.

Bram

Daria said:
I have already corrected my map so we don't run into gravel roads & dead ends. Also threw in some more washroom stops. Now I'm just waiting for the leaves to change colour - I'll keep you guys posted.

Every wednesday night (probably for another 3 or 4 weeks) there is another car show (similar to the Thornhill cruisers) on the North service road in Mississauga (QEW just west of 427). Lately, I have noticed alot of cars there - probably twice as many as in Thirnhill. If you guys are game, we can meet there next Wednesday around 5:30 ~ 6:00 pm.

Daria

All right, maybe we can plan for a drive late october? A few of us will be down at NSXPO Oct 8-12th or so, so it'll have to be one or two weekends after that.

There is a BIG fall tour, multiple car clubs, doing a run in that same area this coming weekend. Details here:

http://www.dhwebdesign.ca/c7p/falltour/index.asp

I think they have over 300 vehicles lined up so far, including people from Subaru Club, RSX Club, Celica Club, etc. Anyone planning on going? I may go check it out for a bit as a bunch of friends from work may be going. Last year's turnout was over 200 cars, and it was MASSIVE -- this year is going to be even bigger!

I just confirmed that there will be a car show this Wednesday September 29th at Applewood Mall, on the North service Rd., between Dixie Rd., and Cawthra Rd., between 6 to 9 pm.

If anyone is going let me know and I will join you.
Daria

Back