• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

new bread of dog

A perspective tenant has a new bread of dog Ive never heard of. apparently she has bread a lab but its in a pit bull body. Strange indeed. after i told her we don't accept pit bulls of any breed she came clean and told me it was her mother who made this special breed and that the dogs live at her mother's house. LOL.

A perspective tenant has a new bread of dog Ive never heard of. apparently she has bread a lab but its in a pit bull body. Strange indeed. after i told her we don't accept pit bulls of any breed she came clean and told me it was her mother who made this special breed and that the dogs live at her mother's house. LOL.

Strange thing about that breed, still have jaws that lock down on a victim, and appear pretty aggressive unlike a lab......LOL, the crap tenants come up with, one of my tenants says he has possible cancer in his jaw, and can't pay his rent......:rolleyes:

I never tasted bread of dog.... does it taste good ;). Lol what people come up with now a days. A lab inside a pitbull's body... if that's the case I got a t-rex inside a pigeon's body I could sell for a million :D.

Last edited:
what did she call this new breed. there has to be a name. but dont break your own rules when it come to things that could get you in trouble.

or meet the dog play with it and make your choice. the type of dog isnt the issue its how you raise it.

I had a dog named Simon he was mixed with Shar Pai and pitbull I never once play fight with him only love and gentle. my ex still has him and my other dog named Kayla in Boston she sends me pics every christmas. I miss them

and I miss my Dog Yodie he ate poison berries on my birthday and died in my arms I will never like my birthday again.

sorry for the rant LOL

Can't be a new bread because I have a brown lab/Pitt bull laying right next to me on the couch. A dog is only as aggressive as its owner. I don't know what the deal is?

Last edited:
Strange thing about that breed, still have jaws that lock down on a victim, and appear pretty aggressive unlike a lab......LOL, the crap tenants come up with, one of my tenants says he has possible cancer in his jaw, and can't pay his rent......:rolleyes:

There's some BS right there. They don't have locking jaws.

Just to clarify this thread is not about pit bulls being aggressive its about tenants being liars.

I don't know if I buy into "it's how it's raised" thing. My friend had a pit since it was a pup and raised it great. She came home one day and saw blood all over the walls. It had literally shredded her cat to pieces.

I don't know if I buy into "it's how it's raised" thing. My friend had a pit since it was a pup and raised it great. She came home one day and saw blood all over the walls. It had literally shredded her cat to pieces.

And even if it is about how its raised how is anyone other than the owner suppose to know that?

Another friend has a pit that bit a kid in the face. The dog is also a crotch sniffer. Talk about an uncomfortable position. I just let it do it's thing. lol.

An old managers pit bull did the exact same thing. Nicest dog - he would bring it to work sometimes and it would sit at his feet all day (except for walks) and not make a peep. Loved the office staff and was quite the ham if you gave him attention.

His girlfriend and him went out on a walk and came home to kitty pieces everywhere. He ended up giving the dog to a co-worker without kids or other pets as he didn't trust it anymore.

I firmly believe 99% of the time its the owner, but any dog can snap. I grew up with a dachshund that got overly protective as it aged and bit 2 people (nips really, but each drew blood). My dachshund, even mad, just couldn't do a lot of damage to an adult so it was almost forgotten as soon as it happened (neither person even really cared). Pit bulls, along with other large breed dogs can do serious damage immediately, even to adults. Fair or not, I don't let my 2 girls play with with my nephews 2 Pit bulls.

Just to clarify this thread is not about pit bulls being aggressive its about tenants being liars.

I thought it was about dog bread actually...

Well in fairness to the breed, pitbulls were bred to be animal aggressive. Bulls, bears, etc.. then eventually other dogs. I think its pedigree has partly to do with it. I don't mean its bloodline and how far it goes back, but if its parents were inbred, which a lot of shady breeders with puppy mills tend to do. Other breeds are very animal aggressive as well.

I thought it was about dog bread actually...

Well then, to get back on point....

th

th

th

th

th

.i prefer eye of newt.

That's the yeast of your problems. He's just being crusty and trying to get a rise out of you. Just wheat for his response.

I see what you did there. Well played sir. Well played.

Steve is indeed the local king of "WTF" stories as it relates to renters. Worst I could say is I had one who declared bankruptcy a week after moving in... took me 4 months with lawyers to pry her out... and the incessant lying was amazing... I mean, i almosst admired her ability to lie about literally everything we talked about.

That's the yeast of your problems. He's just being crusty and trying to get a rise out of you. Just wheat for his response.
that'll take a while, i'm afraid -- he's loafing by the pool @ the moment.

anyway, i think the thread is over-baked ...

- - - Updated - - -

Well then, to get back on point....

these were funny! sick, but funny ;)

Back