• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

nice, we got our own forum.

Finally, a place to call home. Now if we can get an official 2008 schedule of activities, track dates, autocrosses, BBQ's, and drives we would be could to go. I'll offer the 1st listing for 2008 - NSX/S2000 Mt Baker Drive August 24th
(Sunday). If we could have all of the possible ideas before January, we could make the official schedule it's own thread. Any ideas? I should be in an NSX or S2000 before summer.:cool:

Is anybody up for changing the 1st Saturday meeting to evenings after 6pm. Some of us do work every Saturday.

This is probably my fault since I opened my big mouth in the forum-split discussion.

But honestly, I was tired of reading about all the fun the Cali guys were having.
:tongue:

Well done gentlemen. The calender is a great idea. Let me talk to the wife and see if she would like to host a holiday party in December.
The Fowlers

I agree with Saturday evening or Sunday meets. I too work on Saturday. Btw, hi all. New owner here from Tacoma. Looking forward to future meets and sharing info about our great cars.

Thanks,
Chris from Tacoma

This is the best thing that has happened to the NW group in a long time. It's nice to see everyone talking.

I almost thought there was no one left!

BTW- Where is John Z?

Well, if there is a Holiday Party, we should try to plan a schedule at that time. Or if others have ideas for the year including NSXPO 2008, then throw them out on this thread and somebody come up with a schedule for the year.

1. Beginner Track Day (Pacific Raceways)
2. Lapping Days / Advance high performance days (Pacific Raceways or Portland Int'l Raceway)
3. NSX Autocross challenge (Bremerton Raceway - no membership required like SCCA, at least 3 or 4 events (Sundays)
4. Summer Picnic (John's House or Lake Sammamish State Park in Issaquah)
5. NSX/S2000 Mt Baker Drive (late August)
6. NSXPO 2008
7. Monthly meeting other than 1st Saturday at 11:30am
8. NSX/S2000 Karting Race at Pat's Acres or Sykart in Tukwilla
9. ?

Any other ideas? Lets finalize this and make it official and make it it's own thread. This is a great time for everyone to voice there opinion.

Hey POLAR! Maybe email this thread to the NW NSX mailing list.

As far as the track days or lapping days, I know we won't have enough cars to rent the track but if we picked the same day to show up that would be cool. Remember those that want to do the lapping days must complete the beginner track day 1st. Again, let's choose a day were we could have several cars there. Most beginner classes and lapping days are Mon-Wed of each week. Check out www.proformanceracingschool.com for more info.

Back