• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX insurance providers and values

Dear Oz Primers,
Just wanted to hear the experiences, values that people are getting for their NSX's. I believe the insurance companies are undervaluing our cars.
I have tried Just Cars, AAMI and Shannons and with my NA2 the agreed value is around mid $70's not to mention my modifications.

Look forward to hearing your thoughts and experiences.

Nico

Dear Oz Primers,
Just wanted to hear the experiences, values that people are getting for their NSX's. I believe the insurance companies are undervaluing our cars.
I have tried Just Cars, AAMI and Shannons and with my NA2 the agreed value is around mid $70's not to mention my modifications.

Nico

Hi Nico,

I currently have my car insured with Enthusiast, who were very good on price compared to all of the others I tried, however, I had the same problem, they would only cover it for about $55,000.

Hi Nico & David,

I to went with Enthusiast after talking with David and they gave a cover of $60,000 no problem on my 94 A/T. Our choice of repairer etc., with 8000 kms and 104 days a year on road.

Dear Oz Primers,

Nico

Nico,

Sorry to drag up an old thread, but I'd like to talk to you about some parts you have for sale, and your inbox is full!

Back