• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Owners: Tampa Area Sunday Oct 14th meet and greet 10AM Westshore Wall

Hello everyone!

This Sunday, Oct 14th myself and Todd would like to invite all NSX owners to come out for a meet and drive! We will be meeting at 10am SHARP at the Westshore Mall infront of Sacks and 5th avenue (sorry if misspelled) directly East off of I-275 at EXIT WESTSHORE BLVD. If you have any questions please PM me!

Date: Sunday October 14th
Time: 10:00am SHARP (fueled up and ready to drive)
Place: Westshore Mall (East off of 1-275 Westshore EXIT) **Corner of Kennedy Blvd (60) and Westshore
PLEASE RSVP UNDER HEADCOUNT

HeadCount
1) Dlynes- Dave 98'nsx-t spa yellow/onxy
2)2NRWerks.com- Todd 96' nsx blk/blk
3) Whatwasthat- Thao
4) exSeSSive - David - 97 Kaiser
5) Heretic- Steve

Last edited:
I am not 100%, but definitely would like to make this...

HeadCount
2)2NRWerks.com- Todd 96' nsx blk/blk
3) Whatwasthat- Thao

Awesome, keep them coming guys! Our next meet will be thoroughly planned out, hoping to get as many exotic car owners to come out :wink:

HeadCount
2) 2NRWerks.com- Todd 96' nsx blk/blk
3) Whatwasthat- Thao
5) H.Nguyen

HeadCount
3) Whatwasthat- Thao
5) H.Nguyen
6) heretic
7) HTN
8) Lonestranger- maaaaybe

Last edited:
I may have a photographer meet us at the mall b4 the drive so we can have a lil' nsx photoshoot:biggrin:

count me in too. i assume just chatting for a little and going for a little cruise? im in for that.

Joey

HeadCount
3) Whatwasthat- Thao
5) H.Nguyen
6) heretic
7) HTN
8) Lonestranger- maaaaybe
9) JJCTHE1- Joey

This is where we will be to the west side of Saks near the traffic light where Eisenhower & Kennedy intersect.

See 'ya there!

Attachments

• Mall.jpg
    Mall.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 84
Hey guys sorry I missed this event. I am still in the NY area but will be down in the Tampa Bay area in a couple of weeks for the winter. Let me know if there are any other meets coming up or if anyone just wants to hang out. I found a good place for live Blues music the last time I was there called Skippers Smokehouse. If anyone wants to check out some good live music i'm always game. I will bringing my NSX down on the 2nd trip down as I need to buy another open trailer for it since my old one was stolen in GA earlier this year. I hope to hear from some Tampa NSXer's soon.

Frank

Hey guys sorry I missed this event. I am still in the NY area but will be down in the Tampa Bay area in a couple of weeks for the winter. Let me know if there are any other meets coming up or if anyone just wants to hang out. I found a good place for live Blues music the last time I was there called Skippers Smokehouse. If anyone wants to check out some good live music i'm always game. I will bringing my NSX down on the 2nd trip down as I need to buy another open trailer for it since my old one was stolen in GA earlier this year. I hope to hear from some Tampa NSXer's soon.

Frank

Frank, look forward to meeting you! sorry about your trailor luck, thats terrible! atleast your car wasnt in it!! PM me your email address and ill add you to our emailing list for events

Back