• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Palomar Run --Sat. Oct 6th!!!

just putting it out there to see who maybe interested in another canyon run.
The Rice Canyon to Palomar to Mesa Grande is one the funnest drives you can do in So Cal(just ask anyone who was on the latest Palomar runs).

When : Sat Oct. 6th

Meet: Starbukcs/Del Taco...Exit 79 south off 15 fwy in Temecula...
Hwy 79 & Pechanga, Temecula
30571 Highway 79 S
Temecula, CA 92592
Map of State Highway 79 & Pechanga Pkwy Temecula, CA 92592, US

Time: meet @ 9:00 am leave by 9:30
duration of route is about 3 hours with couple stops

remember to bring radios(club or two way) if you have them.

1.91X
2.???

wow...I remember when the folks on here would show up for these runs on a weeks notice....now it seems they'd rather hang out in a parking lot and talk about driving their cars rather then actually driving their cars...:rolleyes:

at least I got one reply.:redface:

what happened:confused:

I can't make it to this one either, Sorry. I'll be in Santa Barbara that weekend. October is going to be crazy busy...

Me neither...will be in Monterey (yes, twice in Oct!) for the weekend. Same thoughts as Big D: Oct is packed...

wow, still only one sign up and two "can't make its".....:confused:

do you people even drive these cars anymore???

no wonder I only see one a month if I'm lucky:redface:

posers!!!!:biggrin:

anybody beside me and Lamar:confused:

233 views and one sign up??? WOW:eek:

:redface:

Maybe there's an unwritten rule that only people w/ "X" as part of their Prime names want to go on these runs....? If it's still on, I'm planning on going, so I guess that makes three:smile:

I will TRY to make it. October 6th does mark the beginning of a busy for us too! Besides; the Coronado Classic Speed Festival is that weekend!:cool:

i'll see you guys there!
Randy (FuryNSX) is coming along too and quite possibly another Acuraziner or two. we'll be coming out of Poway and meeting you guys at Lake Henshaw like the times before.

I will be out there with the rest of the Acurazine crew! :D

Hey 91 X, would you happen to have a google map link of the route that we'll be driving? Just want to get an idea of the road if possible, thanks :)

I will be out there with the rest of the Acurazine crew! :D

Hey 91 X, would you happen to have a google map link of the route that we'll be driving? Just want to get an idea of the road if possible, thanks :)
I'll send you a PM (via AZ.com) with some general info.

The San Diego group is meeting at the Scripps Ranch Vons as in previous drives. We'll meet the Temecula group halfway through the drive.

c yall tomorrow...bring a radio if you got one...

call me if you get confused on where to meet ...Mark @ 951-240-2573

Back