• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Rapper Ludacris on his two decade Honda & Acura romance...

That picture looks terribly photoshopped, but good discussion haha. Ludacris is a huge Legend fan.

Met him once almost 15 years ago.

That picture looks terribly photoshopped, but good discussion haha. Ludacris is a huge Legend fan.

Yeah, doesn't look right. First off the Detroit car had red seat bolsters, secondly the flooring doesn't match unless this was a private showing before the official announcement. Thirdly, the front air dam and cooling vents look like the ones on the Chicago car. Not to mention the inconsistant shadows.

UPDATE: According to MT, photo was taken at a VIP reveal in Detroit in mid January. Looking at a less cropped photograph shows shadows more appropriately. Others photos shows him standing next to a first gen NSX at the same event. This however does not explain why the new NSX differs from the one at the stand at the show unless Honda brought two cars.

Last edited:
Yeah, doesn't look right. First off the Detroit car had red seat bolsters, secondly the flooring doesn't match unless this was a private showing before the official announcement. Thirdly, the front air dam and cooling vents look like the ones on the Chicago car. Not to mention the inconsistant shadows.

UPDATE: According to MT, photo was taken at a VIP reveal in Detroit in mid January. Looking at a less cropped photograph shows shadows more appropriately. Others photos shows him standing next to a first gen NSX at the same event. This however does not explain why the new NSX differs from the one at the stand at the show unless Honda brought two cars.
There were two cars[2nd gen NSX's] at Detroit, the one shown at the show, and an earlier concept NSX that didn't have feature all of the styling refinements that the show car had. The latter car was at the private pre-show event that Ludacris and some select media were at.

Here are some actual photos from the event in January. There aren't a lot of pictures from it since it was private. That's probably why the only one we can see is that oddly Photoshopped looking photo.

B7HWwa1IUAENzXo.jpgB7HXzchCAAEJJDm.jpg

Edit: Interesting that he's in almost the same pose, with the same drink though. :biggrin:

His new album cover:

album-cover.jpg

The love is real and he even mentions his love and dedication on Conan.

i wonder if Luda would like a spare, i have the same car same color and 2 more. He could have my fleet added to his car collection-i assume he has a collection :)

Last edited:
Back