• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Seattle Craigslist NSX

Just cruising through CL and noticed this. I actually talked to the guy and he offered to show me the car this weekend. Not really my cup of soup when it comes to the mods he has on it but at $24500 with only 20k miles seems like something is up. He claims it has a clean title. I was hoping that someone on here might have some more info on the car. If so please post or pm me. Thanks

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/car/582501689.html

i could have sowrn i saw that car listed with a dirty title somewhere... either way why would a 91 with 20k miles be sold for 24k obo, let alone why it would have a full repainted, reupholsterd seats, not the mention his ghey mods

that thing smells like shit from 100 miles away, ofcourse it could be a deal, try taking it to acura for an inspection and check the carfax on it

Kp, are you buying another nsx??

fullracehonda, how close are you on purchasing, my buddy is going to sell his nsx very soon... it's a higher mileage 94. With quite a few nice upgrades, SOS hood, Wedsports rims, Koni/ground control coilover and Tubi exhaust... Also have navi/back up camera, upgraded system.

Let me know when you guys are ready to buy, I can contact him for you.

Ferrand.

fullracehonda, how close are you on purchasing, my buddy is going to sell his nsx very soon... it's a higher mileage 94. With quite a few nice upgrades, SOS hood, Wedsports rims, Koni/ground control coilover and Tubi exhaust... Also have navi/back up camera, upgraded system.

Ferrand.

Hi NSXDreamer. How many miles and price range? I'm on the hunt for an early 90s NSX and near Seattle.

Ferrand.

Yeah, I've been seriously looking as I've been without one for almost two years now. I got a business starting soon so im probably not going to buy one unless its a smoking deal. Whats the mileage on your buddys? Any pics? Thanks

i could have sowrn i saw that car listed with a dirty title somewhere... either way why would a 91 with 20k miles be sold for 24k obo, let alone why it would have a full repainted, reupholsterd seats, not the mention his ghey mods

that thing smells like shit from 100 miles away, ofcourse it could be a deal, try taking it to acura for an inspection and check the carfax on it

Yeah i thought i saw it also awhile back. I was just hoping that someone might know the guy or known the previous owner.

Back