• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Seattle meet, Nov.

Nov. 3 11:30 claim jumper?
The Fowlers

Anyone up for anything tomorrow (Saturday??)

It's supposed to be clear and sunny...we don't get many days like that this time of the year...especially on the weekend!

Who's showing up at claim jumpers? I'm in

What about the car show at seahawks exhibition center, Saturday early afternoon or mid afternoon. I will be working at the Mercedes-Benz display on Saturday 10-5pm.

I'll be there (at CJ) but probably way late. I figure like noon to 12:30. Best I can do.

Sheesh..it's 12:06...and I still haven't left work. I guess I could swing by, but I doubt you guys will still be there by 1! Sorry!

It was a great meet, 8 cars showed, 5 of us stayed till 2. Look forward to the next meet.

Sweet! I almost made it out there by 2...got as far as Mercer Island and ended up taking a detour...I still would have missed everyone.

We should try and get together for drives here and there when we have good weather.

The first sat. of every month, 11:30. Thats the plan . Meet at Claim Jumper

I agree, saturday mornings are bad. How about first wed of the month? around 6 or 7?

but again, you guys are from here, you know the crowd better. PLUS, I may be an x-nsx owner any day now. :)

Back