• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Six Figure NSXs

Is it just me or do we all love the prices rising :)

(well probably not if we were on the buy side...)

Mr. Fusion, I assume the operative phrase there is "or Best Offer".

Lots of talk in this thread about rarity. But scarcity is only half the price equation. Desirability is the other half. Remember, it's supply and demand. I have a one-of-a-kind original ceramic work done by one of my sons when he was about 6. It's very rare but I doubt it is worth much to anyone other than me.

QpwqI7R.jpg

that is a typo: http://www.cncexotics.com/detail-1992-acura-nsx-2dr_coupe_sport_automatic-used-13367237.html Actual price is $29k

I figured it was a typo. It made me chuckle tho, so I thought I would capture it and share (assuming a link would go to what would end up being the corrected price). Altho today I see its still sitting at the same price, so maybe tof is right, and it was intentional. If so, kudos to them because its working. I wouldnt have posted this here and we wouldn't have been discussing this car if it was posted at 29K

I guess somebody thinks Jenson Button provenance is worth $60-80K

- - - Updated - - -

OK...but at least that's a Type S zero. Love the description...
features:classic model,little used,high society,large displacement,many options,professional,right handle,smoke free,ordinary engined,fresh,not smart key,need a key,luxury seats,no airbags,regular steering,no Parking Camera,relaxable,safety assist,no ESC,individual color,no repaired

On the other hand the author's English is way better than my Japanese.

Back