• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WA 'End of the year' Meet/Dyno Day?

Would anyone be interested in getting together for a meet/dyno day before the it starts snowing?

I good friend of mine that also owns a shop up here in Bellingham, has a Dynojet dyno that I do all my tuning for my customers on. Its about 5mi from Bellis Fair Mall if you know where that is.

We can pretty much do it any day (probably a weekend would work best for everyone) and I can get some PR guys there like NOS Energy Drinks, H&R, etc.

Maybe even have a BBQ or something.

I'll be available for any tuning assistance you may need also.

Lets take a vote?

BBQ why didn't you say so. :wink:

The secret key to scheduling successful PNW events to is set them by the weather, instead of by date. A sprinkle or two and it's game over. :smile:

BBQ why didn't you say so. :wink:

The secret key to scheduling successful PNW events to is set them by the weather, instead of by date. A sprinkle or two and it's game over. :smile:

haha good point :)

We're pretty much open for any time and probably a weeks notice will work. So seeing as its the middle of November already... why don't we say sometime around the first or second weekend of December (depending on weather for the weekend)?

Dec. 1 weather pending. Is good for the Fowlers.

I'd like to get a dyno done...hard for me to plan anything, but if I can be there, I will be there.

So when is the day? The Doctor wants to know.

So when is the day? The Doctor wants to know.

I'll have an update tomorrow for you guys ;P

We may have to do it the 2nd weekend of Dec... I fogot that my 3 year anniversy with my gf is the weekend following thanksgiving (i know, i know.. terrible memory haha). So I'm probably gonna take her out of town for that weekend....

Would the 2nd weekend in Dec work for you guys?

So what you are saying is, lets do it December 9th.
Refresh:
Dec. 2 party 12-5
Dec.9 dyno days
Dec. 16 THe Fowlers 12-5 ? check with wife ?
Dec. 29-30 any ideas Party at the Doctors, lets see the Cayman

so i guess the toys for tots run is out? thats dec 8th. I can make both but id rather get some toys to the kids if i had to choose.

how much is it going to be to get your car dynoed

Usually anywhere from $50 to $75 for 3 runs. If it's cheaper than that, bonus...if it's more than that...well, they better be doing some tuning for you.

Hey Guys!
Sorry for the late update... been mad busy the last couple weeks.

Anyways.. I got an update for the Dyno Day this Dec 15th:

- 2 runs @ $40 (includes WB 02) if your O2 is inaccessable or difficult to get to, it may be few bucks more (+$10 ish)

- if you want to make minor (ie: QUICK) changes between runs, like a changes to your ROM or change an intake or something, thats no problem. I will be there to assist any tuning or what having questions/issues you may have

- NOS Energy Drinks will be there as well for your thirst enjoyment :D (Thanks to Tam)

- We will probably start around 8-9am and run as long as it takes to get everyone through. We've been up till 2-3am before so don't worry about it ;)

I've opened this dyno day up to local Honda guys too, just so you know.. The turn out should be pretty good. Weather forecast looks "ok"... no snow though.

Date/Time:
Saturday December 15th, 2007
Will start around 8-9am
First come, first serve - put your name on the sign up sheet

Hosted by: Meridian Performance Services
Brought to you by: C-speed Racing/Attack Racing USA/NOS Energy Drinks
Phone: 360-398-2353

Directions:
- I-5 North take exit 256 (Bellis Fair Mall/Meridian Street Exit)
- Turn right onto Meridian Street (heading North)
- Drive approximately 7 miles
- At Meridian Street/Pole Road Intersection, continue approx. 700ft
- BIG SIGN says "Meridian Performance Services" on left side. Turn Left into driveway
- Dyno is location in the BACK building

If you get lost.. call :p And no, you cannot map quest it. MPS's address isn't in mapquest for some reason :(

Last edited:
8-9am on a Sat. won't work for me...on a Sunday...yes... I work till around 11:30am or so. I'll see if I can head up afterwards, but won't be there till 1-2pm...hope that's ok.

Seems like most people are in the Seattle/Puget Sound area.

If any of you guys want to do it local. I have a shop with a Dynojet AWD dyno and we charge $55 for 3 pulls.

It's located in Auburn, WA.

If you guys are interested let me know and I can let the boss know that we can have a dyno day there.

Mike

Just show up :) I'm sure we'll all still be there hehe

As long as the weather is "decent" (not pouring rain/really bad) I'll try and head up after work. I'm not super excited about getting a late start on a long drive, so may have to pass if anything is "iffy".

Back