• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Where did you service your NSX?

Acura's service costs are kind of pricey? If you buy a supercar don't complain about the service costs especially when you are getting Honda reliability. You could have bought an Accord.

Burrard Acura has always treated me well and while they have screwed up on a couple of small things. They have always fixed it without hesitation.

Yup...agree with Maven, u may try Burrard Acura and i know a guy who's work at Burrard Acura as well...this guy do detailing job his name called Joey, bring ur NSX to him if u need detailing, u would be impressed. He costs u about $ 130-150 depends on the condition of ur NSX.

NSX215 said:
Hi there!! I am new to here! I just wondering where did you guys service your NSX? Acura's service is kind of pricy!
take it to the dealer. If you can afford to drive an NSX you can afford to pay for service from an NSX trained tech..

In Ontario I have taken mine to Acura of Barrie and you would have thought I landed a space craft in their. They really had very little idea of how to work on the car. They do not even have ANY information about the NSX in their showroom or anywhere else. It made me nervous when the sales and service staff swarmed my NSX and said, 'Wow....we never see these,' and then they attempted to work on my car. :frown:

Thats something I found as well,not many people here in Canada have had the privliege of working on these machines.So my advice is find a mechanic you trust and go with it!The only thing I found is when it comes to clutches be careful,there is a sequence of events to doing them and not all mechanics know this.GOOD LUCK!

when you go to a dealer ask if they have a tech who has completed the nsx training on there staff. then ask to speak with the tech about your concerns. if you get the deer in the headlight look from the tech then run for another dealer. all dealers who have sold an nsx have had to get at least one tech trained on the car. the problem maybe that the tech is no longer employed buy the dealer anymore.

nsx-tech said:
when you go to a dealer ask if they have a tech who has completed the nsx training on there staff. then ask to speak with the tech about your concerns. if you get the deer in the headlight look from the tech then run for another dealer. all dealers who have sold an nsx have had to get at least one tech trained on the car. the problem maybe that the tech is no longer employed buy the dealer anymore.

The dealer down here in Fort Wayne, Indiana has not sold an NSX since 1997!! The NSX tech they had quit and started his own shop. I feel sorry for anyone who goes in there with an NSX. :frown:

Back