• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Where is the T.B. DIY by Larry B. located?

I have found several references to the timing belt DIY by Larry Bastanza, but I can't seem to find it on the site. The only T.B. DIY I can find is the one by Gary Kentosh. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

I don't think Larry has done a full write up on this since there already is one. I used what Gary wrote, along with the manual, and reading Larry's comments from other TB posts when I did my TB and it all went pretty smooth.

That is correct. I had not finished mine about two years ago, but I sent it to Gary and he used it as a reference to write his, which I believe is posted in the FAQ.

HTH,
LarryB

I have found several references to the timing belt DIY by Larry Bastanza, but I can't seem to find it on the site. The only T.B. DIY I can find is the one by Gary Kentosh. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

Available here now after Prime got migrated to a new location:

Oops, I posted a copy of the file to the wrong string of posts, so I’ll try again.

Attachments

• timing-belt copy.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 4
Back