• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Back Yard Special BYS 02 NSX Type R Hood JDM

For sale is a 02 Back Yard Special BYS NSXR hood bonnet (non cf). This hood is made to order only in Japan and new will cost around $2600 shipped to US. Kevlar/FRP version is about $4500 with 3 months or so wait. The hood is in great condition and just need to paint to match your nsx.

This a true rare JDM piece second only to the OEM NSXR Hood so get it while you can. Only selling to buy a BBK kit. Will accept trade for a stoptech front BBK kit or Advan Model 5 wheels. $1450 Local pick up LA/OC

Last edited:
Never got around on installing this on my nsx so it's back for sale with lower price $1200 picked up.

What is the paint color & code that appears to have been done already?

If this is still available in a week I think I may buy this from you. I need to rebuild my front end.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Just found a source for the hood shipping box..I can order it and pick it up so let me know.

pp sent will pickup thx Henry

Again your payment says you are not paypal verified and it also indicates that there is no seller protection. I have already refunded your payment twice since the first payment paypal requires me to ship to Canada. If you would like somebody to pick this up I would prefer cash face to face transaction. I have others interested also.

I have been trying this for a year now with Long.... something so simple is so difficult he will give you the cash than

Again your payment says you are not paypal verified and it also indicates that there is no seller protection. I have already refunded your payment twice since the first payment paypal requires me to ship to Canada. If you would like somebody to pick this up I would prefer cash face to face transaction. I have others interested also.

Back