• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Kaiser Silver and Silverstone side by side

two great colors, but I will always prefer Kaiser! anyways, here is Kreh's (my former) NSX next to my former 2002 NSX.

7608IMG_06241-med.jpg

7608IMG_06211-med.jpg

Kaiser is one if my favorite colors. If I had one in that color my license plate would be "SOZE". :biggrin:

ice-kuhl...

DocL said:
Kaiser is one if my favorite colors. If I had one in that color my license plate would be "SOZE". :biggrin:

It's my favorite color actually, but then again- just about every color offered for the NSX is ok by me! :tongue:

If I ever own a Kaiser silver NSX, I'd personally get the plate: -PANZER-

Sorry to ask a very stupid question but which is Kaiser, which is Sebring. :) I like the left one. :)

goldNSX said:
Sorry to ask a very stupid question but which is Kaiser, which is Sebring. :) I like the left one. :)

Kaiser is on the right which was offered from years '97 through '99 (darkest), Silverstone is on the left which was offered from '00 through '05 (slightly lighter than Kaiser). Sebring is a very light silver offered in older NSX's, which is cool too, but that light silver is very common on other cars today.

Kaiser is very pretty, just has a little something more to it than Silverstone. As silly as this sounds, the rarity of Kaiser makes me like it more as well. There is probably only 120 or so in Kaiser. Silverstone was offered in more cars I assume, but the one thing that always bugged me about Silverstone is that it is also available on the Honda S2000. NSX is exotic, and unique, and the colors should reflect that as well.

Love that Silverstone!!! Kaiser is okay too. I don't think Silverstone loses anything because it was offered on the S2000. I mean Rio Yellow, New Formula Red, Sebring Silver, Berlina Black were also offered on S2000 and I still see any NSX in any of those colors and say, "WOW". To say the Sebring is on a lot of autos today is correct, but the Kaiser shade is on a lot of them today too. The Pontiac Grand Prix had a silver that was a spitting image of Kaiser silver. There are all kinds of cars with most of the colors of the NSX, Silverstone included. The truly originals are the latest orange and blue colors. You don't see those everyday for sure. NSX could be vomit colored and would look good to me though, so I guess color is down on my list somewhat. :smile:

sweet cars :biggrin:

although i'm glad you posted this picture of them side by side, i'm still trying to figure out if i like the 02+ door panel/skirt versus the 91-97 style, they just look 'different' and i can't make my mind up lol

khappucino said:
sweet cars :biggrin:

although i'm glad you posted this picture of them side by side, i'm still trying to figure out if i like the 02+ door panel/skirt versus the 91-97 style, they just look 'different' and i can't make my mind up lol

first, I think you mean pre 2002 style right? anyways, the pre 2002 style is more tapered, and slender. 2002+ is more beefy looking, the car looks larger and longer. I have owned both these cars pictured (not at the same time), but would say 10 times out of 10 to go with the 2002+ style. But again, I think the majority on this site prefer the prefer the older look. I have my own theory on why the majority likes the older, but cant deny that it is said to be more "liked"....

my 2 cents, I had both, and got more attention from the general public with the newer style. however I could never get used to the "bug eyes" on the newer one, everything else was much better.

Wow, a 18 year necro-bump, but I'll play :cool:

We have a Silverstone S2000 and a buddy has a Sebring S2000.
The car looks good in both colors, but I think the Silverstone has more depth by comparison.

You can't really go wrong with any of the silvers, though.

Wow, a 18 year necro-bump, but I'll play :cool:

We have a Silverstone S2000 and a buddy has a Sebring S2000.
The car looks good in both colors, but I think the Silverstone has more depth by comparison.

You can't really go wrong with any of the silvers, though.
sorry was searching

didnt see the date !

apologies

I like both Kaiser and Silverstone but the best is Magnum Grey Pearl … call me biased ;)

Attachments

• cd970909-c350-4ac0-a6d1-cb06905f7a01.jpeg
    cd970909-c350-4ac0-a6d1-cb06905f7a01.jpeg
    242.6 KB · Views: 10
Back