• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New to the Forum and the NSX.

Hey everyone,

I have been a member of the forum now for almost a year and i realized that i haven't introduced myself or my car!

Brought the Mrs. home almost a year ago now, i have been wanting this car since i was 14 (now 23...and yes I bought it) i just wanted to say hello and post some pictures of the car. I am from Norcal but right now am residing in Socal while I'm working for Tilton Engineering. I frequent Norcal NASA track weekends and just came back from Thunderhill two weeks ago (car did great, and i will post pics/vids but they're on a inaccessible camera right now)

the car is 100% stock minus the nsx-r titanium shift knob from dali and K&N filter in the stock box. i just hit 90K on the odo (time for the h2o and timing belt i know)

here are the pics! let me know what you guys think!

dscn0063.jpg
dscn0063.jpg

dscn0055i.jpg

dscn0102.jpg

dscn0058q.jpg

dscn0055i.jpg

Congrats on the beautiful NSX - great ride at 23! :eek: Geeez, think I was driving a Ford Pinto at that age, and thought I was in something special :tongue:.. Enjoy the ride and the car - they don't come any better! Jay

Congrats on the beautiful NSX - great ride at 23! :eek: Geeez, think I was driving a Ford Pinto at that age, and thought I was in something special :tongue:.. Enjoy the ride and the car - they don't come any better! Jay

lol thanks, i've worked and saved for a long time (been pretty lucky too) went from a b16 del sol to a mr2 (original NA but i swapped for turbo) and now my baby.

Back