• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Arms engineering exhaust?

In my quest for a new exhaust, I came across this website...
http://www.arms-eng.com/
They have several nice looking exhausts on there. Does anyone have info on this company? Can you order from them? Any sound clips available for these? etc...

-Greg

The exhausts looks very good... thay seem to be like GT-One's... and the option for titanium version is good if you want to save weight

In my quest for a new exhaust, I came across this website...
http://www.arms-eng.com/
They have several nice looking exhausts on there. Does anyone have info on this company? Can you order from them? Any sound clips available for these? etc...

-Greg

wow great find
i wonder how much there are.

Hello eveyrone my name is David with VIP-Bodykits I just checked with my rep. at Bulletproof Automotive and this is the pricing for the Arms-Eng Exhaust systems for the Acura NSX. All the prices below cover everything including shipping.

Sohryo $5,046

Knade Type 1 $3,741 - $5,771

Knade Type 2 $3,886 - $6,061

Knade Type 3 $4,031 - $6,351

Ryuhou $3,451 - $5,336

Horn Weapon $1,856 - $2,726

Takumi $1,157.10

Sound clips available here (valve close/valve open/auto mode), Sohryu exhuast, running with cats, DC sport headers:

Auto mode-valve closed before 4000 rpm and opens automaticly at 4000rpm
http://www.arms-eng.com/soryu1.html

Bypass valve closed:
sohryuc.jpg

Bypass valve opened:
sohryuo.jpg

Last edited:
Is the valve an Apexi valve?

I am just curious as to how the distributor finds out about this thread/forum the minute there is a post about it?

Umbrella Auto Design is a direct dealer for Arms Engineering, we dont have to go through a middle man to buy the products.

Please pm for current pricing on all Arms ENG. products

Rav

EDIT : JUST REALIZED THIS IS PROBABLY NOT THE CORRECT PLACE TO SOLICIT FOR THESE EXHAUSTS. SORRY ADMINS : )
I CAN RELOCATE TO THE MARKETPLACE IF NECESSARY.

RAV

Last edited:
I am just curious as to how the distributor finds out about this thread/forum the minute there is a post about it?

Yeah...and with that skyhigh prices...

Don't want to bash and i know everyone has the right to make their own money, but for example, at today's rate, the Sohryo System is at the arms-eng site at 348000Y, which is $3338.10... that is a $1707 difference (51% more) ...it's true that it includes shippings from japan and to customer, import taxes and all....yet, still is a lot IMHO

Yeah...and with that skyhigh prices...

Don't want to bash and i know everyone has the right to make their own money, but for example, at today's rate, the Sohryo System is at the arms-eng site at 348000Y, which is $3338.10... that is a $1707 difference (51% more) ...it's true that it includes shippings from japan and to customer, import taxes and all....yet, still is a lot IMHO

Agreed I don't know where that other guy got his prices but retail prices in jpy are listed on the arms-eng site.

air shipping is approx 25,000 jpy

Ravi

Group buy? :biggrin:

+1

A few months ago, I special ordered an exhaust from a reputable vendor here on Prime. After 10+ weeks of patiently waiting, and just days before shipment, circumstances changed.

Over the weekend, my order status went from "Ready to ship/arrival in two weeks" to "we are refunding your deposit, the company is in legal issues and will no longer be shipping/making any products."

Luckily, my deposit was refunded, yesterday. But, the questionable/ethical issue is within the wording of my vendor and how I was updated on the "progress" of my exhaust being "built."

Lost in the shuffle was my "finished" product, which I initially paid $1300 deposit since day one, a verbal promise that my product is ready for shipment, and to something that was no longer being built? :mad:

//END VENT

Ok, drama aside... would anyone be interested to setup a GB? Still in the market for an exhaust.

I have a feeling that these exhausts were outsourced from Taiwan/other countries. Sometimes it does not make sense to me that it takes more than a month to make a single exhaust.

Otoro, since you in Taiwan - why don't you get some info, I mean all the CF parts and bodykit are made in Taiwan. I bet you some of the MFG outsource the exhaust from Taiwan

Back