• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS: 92 NSX Complete front and rear clips /w engine, Japanese chassis # NA1-10004482

Well, after 3 years of doing nothing on this project it's time to part it out.

I bought a side accidented NSX in Japan in 2006 to use as parts car.
VIN is Japanese, I didn't put it in the header since they don't use our 17 digit system, but it is NA1-10004482.

It is a red automatic 1992 Honda NSX with 73,000km on it (45,000 miles).
The previous Japanese owner wrapped it around a pole of some kind, attached are "after" accident photos.

I had the car sectioned in two and shipped to me here in the North East. I had intended to use it to repair another front hit car I bought, but I just don't have the time or patience these days to undertake that kind of project.

The front clip and rear clips are complete. Sorry for the really bad pictures, they are in storage and I could only take some camera phone pictures today.

**** EDIT **** FRONT CLIP SOLD!

I'd like to get $5900 for the complete rear clip with motor and automatic transmission. If somebody is interested in just the engine/trans as a package, I'd consider knocking the rear cut down and parting out the rest of the rear section. If you need frame parts from the rear section PM me and perhaps we can work something out where I keep the engine/trans.

I can be reached here by PM or email me directly at fordexc (at) gmail dot com.

I am in Ottawa Canada, but I can ship to NY/OH/PA for a few hundred bucks. You are welcome to pick up in person if you're driving distance from me.

I will update this thread later with better pictures.

partsnsx.jpg

nsxclip1.jpg

nsxclip2.jpg

06-19-2009, 15:33

I'm going to post this because perhaps I wasn't clear enough in my orginal posting due to the flood of emails I've received.

I am NOT parting these clips out and selling off small parts. I'm only selling them as a full clips. All or nothing. Yes, I am aware I could probably get more by parting everything out, but I'm not interested in doing that.

The only exception would be if somebody need the engine/trans and doesn't want to deal with shipping the rest of the rear cut.

Please don't PM me asking for a switch, a bracket, a honda emblem, fog lights, the Honda flap on the cassette deck, or whatever other ultra rare JDM part you may be hunting for. Unless you are prepared to pay $3900 for that part, they aren't for sale separately. Thanks!

06-19-2009, 14:33

Some other quick camera pictures.

And sorry I made a mistake on the VIN in the original post (I tried to go from memory) but I have attached photos of the actual VIN plate on the car.

The correct VIN is NA1-1004464 and the engine production code is C30A-1004440.

clip3.jpg

clip4.jpg

clip5.jpg

Last edited:
Bump, lots of interest for parting out but I'm not at that stage yet.

Price drop!

$5000 rear.

Last edited:
Front clip sold, bump for the rear clip with or without engine!

30 day Bump.

Rear clip still available complete, $5000 + s/h.

bumpity bump for a new month.

* Update *

Engine now sold. Automatic transmission and rear subframe/suspension parts is really all that is left. Open to reasonable offers.

Last edited:
Back