• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Memorabilia NSX Art (piston + rod)

In 2008 I bought the last of 6 pieces that were created by Dan Nguyen (user NA1/2-R GT on Prime). He signed and numbered each one. They are an actual piston+rod assembly from an NSX engine, hence why six pieces were created.

In 2009, Dan did another set of six pieces, and I bought the first (numbered 1/6).

I have no idea what these are worth, but I’m open to offers. I sold my NSX in 2015 after ten years of owning it (I miss that car), and it seems silly for me to hold onto these at this point. I originally paid $500 for each of them, so $500+shipping for each would work for me. They are pretty cool, unique works. Maybe I’m missing something, but I can’t seem to get the forums to search back that far to pull up the original threads.

I’m open to parting them or selling as a set.

The first one has a clear cover with a mirrored back. The pictures that I took with it in place turned out to be too large to post, but you can see it in the background in some of the other pictures. I can send more pictures to anyone who is interested.

IMG_7927.jpegIMG_7929.jpegIMG_7930.jpegIMG_7932.jpegIMG_7934.jpegIMG_7935.jpegIMG_7936.jpegIMG_7937.jpegIMG_7940.jpegIMG_7941.jpeg
Thanks,
Mark

Last edited:
I paid $500 for each of them. I’m open to offers. No idea how to price these. They’re pretty cool pieces that probably aren’t going to be offered again by someone any time soon.

would you be interested in a trade for the clear cover with a mirrored back?
i have a matched set of 6 connecting rods from a low mileage nsx.
if not, would $500 buy it?
you can also reach me at 407-463-8686

regards,
roger

I have one of these, great piece. Wonder what number I have, its the same as the first one you posted. Everyone always comments on it.

I understand not knowing the value, but please list a sale price in the ad- it's one of our rules since NSX Prime is not an auction site. You can always say "OBO" and take offers via PM.

Sorry about that. Edited to clarify that I’m fine with $500+shipping for each piece.

Thanks,
Mark

The first piece with the clear mirrored cover is now sold. The second one with the red NSX is still available.

The second piece with the Red NSX logo and accents is still available.

Back