• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Ball Joint Replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.
We replace all ball joints on an NSX:

Front Knuckles
Rear Knuckles
Front control arms
Rear control Arm
Tie rod ends

All new ball joints must be replaced here and come with a 3 year warrantee
Pricing varies on quantity and I usually have a 3 to 4 day turn around

Thanks,
Steve Ghent
PM for information
Located in Northern California

Last edited:
Please elaborate on the cost, both if you bring the car in and ship the parts if possible.

Thanks.

Hi There,

We will only replace the ball joints in the parts you send us, if you need labor done I suggest Driving Ambition ask for Shad @ 530-672-2086

The knuckle ball joints are $205.00 each ball joint installed, if the quantity is 4 ball joints or more it is $185.00 each ball joint.
I don't remember the price for the control arms as we don't do many of those I can look on Monday if interested

Thanks,

Steve

Well, my rebuilt knuckles arrived today from SMGNSX with the new ball joints installed. They look beautiful! They are already installed. All I have to do now is align the front end and it's a done deal. If you need ball joints, give Steve Ghent (SMGNSX) a call.:smile::smile:

Are you still offering this service?

Thanks,

Just got mine back and installed. These are the real deal look just like OEM perfect fit and wow are they tight now my old ones were toast. Had VroooM come over with the Honda ball joint seperator tool and they came right off no problem and even easier putting them back on. If you need yours replaced Steve is the Man !

My ball joints on both lower control arms failed and I set them off to Steve. All I can say is what a great service! My control arms look brand new and the new ball joints have Zerk fittings. I would highly recommend Steve if you need your ball joints replaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back