• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

***SOLD*** 1991 NSX Black / Ivory

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a very nice 1991 NSX that I am looking for offers on.

Color Black w/ ivory interior
# of owners- 4
Trans- 5 speed
Snap ring- not in range
VIN- JH4NA1151MT001258
Private seller
Location- NW Washington state
Mileage - 26,740
Title - clean, no accidents. Carfax shows issue with mileage (see history notes)
Price - 95,000
Contact - PM please

HISTORY: Car was first sold on 1/30/1991 at Santa Monica Acura. The first owner lived in California, moving to Las Vegas and then on to Scottsdale. He sold the car on 12/3/2010. At this point the mileage was 22,873. The car was inspected at an emission testing station where the logged mileage a 23,000. When the new owner registered the car the total mileage was still 22,873 which triggered Carfax alert (see attached Carfax). The third owner purchased the car at Barrett-Jackson. The mileage showed 24,286, the emissions testing station again rounded off mileage, this time rounding down to mileage of 24,000.
I purchased the car from the third owner at Russo and Steels auction on 1/22/2012. Since then I have enjoyed driving the car only infrequently. I love the car but I have eight other cars that I have collected over the years and do not get this car out of the garage much.

MAINTANENCE: I have numerous reciepts for oil changes, alignment etc. Timing belt was replaced at 20,131 miles. I have replaced/repaired the climate control system, replaced the brake master cylinder, flushed replaced coolant, new fluid in ABS system. I recently replaced all coil packs and spark plugs.

MODS: Car is completely stock except: Konig 17 & 18 inch wheels, Yokohama S drive 225/35X17 and 245/35X18 tires. I have original wheels which have zero curb rash (showing care that was taken by previous owners - no curb bashing). Comp Tech exhaust (sweet sounds) Carbon fiber side vents (I have originals).

KNOWN ISSUES: Radio control head is dead (common issue with early cars) Previous owner replaced all speakers and amps with new. I will let the next owner deal with this issue at their discretion.

Paint and bodywork are near perfect, no dents or dings. There is a small scratch on the rear bumper. I will include photos of normal rock chip areas on front bumpers and mirrors. The interior is also very nice with no wear showing on driver and passenger seats. Carpets have been covered with coIMG_0229.jpgIMG_0223.jpgIMG_0234.jpgIMG_0376.jpgIMG_0220.jpgIMG_0314.jpgIMG_0354.jpgIMG_0357.jpgIMG_0345.jpgIMG_0243.jpgco mats and still look bright.
The car is currently located in Washington. I anticipate that I will transport the car down to California for the winter by the end of November & will update status if needed.
I have looked at the market analysis linked from this site to arrive at a realistic price. Also, I look at Hagerty's valuation guide which show this car in "excellent condition" at over 100K. Looking for offers, but I think that I am in the ball park. I have too many cars so not really looking for trades.
I will put the car up on the rack for underside photos and will add a post to this thread with them as well as other additional info that might be significant shortly.
Thanks for looking,
Paul

I put car up on the rack, here are underside pics....
I will have more pics shortly, will try to get them up today.

Attachments

• IMG_0366.jpg
    IMG_0366.jpg
    257.6 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0364.jpg
    IMG_0364.jpg
    229 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0360.jpg
    IMG_0360.jpg
    276.9 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0359.jpg
    IMG_0359.jpg
    240.7 KB · Views: 39
We had what we call a "sun break" here in NW Washington so was able to do a couple walk around videos. here is one of the right side exterior.

Attachments

• IMG_0399.MOV
    94.1 MB
Looks like left side video file is too big to load here. you can PM me and I will figure out a different way to transmit. Here is a video showing driver side interior, focused on the seat.

Attachments

• IMG_0410.MOV
    49.1 MB
And here is a photo of the scratch on the rear bumper. I suspect that a detail shop could do a decent repair.

I will try to get a video of the car out on the road if things dry up enough.

Attachments

• IMG_0391.jpg
    IMG_0391.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 21
Finally had a sun break, got a couple of videos uploaded, short ones, not the best but will try again as weather permits.
I will get my son up to shoot the next one, should turn out better. At least you can hear the awesome Comp Tech exhaust note..

Attachments

• 2E48B8C1-C6D4-4DCF-A437-7AA07057E020.mov
    13.9 MB
  • C621EF97-3680-4167-BBDC-B6E59BE81E04.mov
    15.8 MB
Here is one more. Still not very good.
FYI, if you are in the NW Washington area and are acquainted with Guillaume at Agile Concepts, he is familiar with my car and possibly give you an assessment of its condition, etc.

Attachments

• 64E6E2D6-88DC-4AED-B3BD-57A71120FC38.mov
    25.5 MB
Hi All- as promised, car is now in California. I am 90 miles north of Sacramento.
We were able to shoot a couple more videos today. It was cold with no sun but we managed to get out before it started to rain.. this is not the weather we come down here to escape from :)..
I noticed that the previous videos I posted on here that we took with my wife's phone need some kind of app to open so we shot these with my older phone, hope they turn out.
I have more videos that I can send via text if needed. Text me at 360 961-716 seven.
Looking for reasonable offers, would really like to find a good home for this car and free up space in my garage.

Thanks for looking.
Paul

Attachments

• IMG_0443.MOV
    39.1 MB
  • IMG_0442.MOV
    24.1 MB
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back