• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone ever done air jacks on a NSX.

Always liked air jacks, have seen them on Skylines and EVO's obviously mainly track cars but wanted to see if anyone has done or thought about it.

Want some pros and cons of doing this... I'm sure room is gonna be one of the cons :)

Let me know what you think.

Always liked air jacks, have seen them on Skylines and EVO's obviously mainly track cars but wanted to see if anyone has done or thought about it.

Want some pros and cons of doing this... I'm sure room is gonna be one of the cons :)

Let me know what you think.

$$$$$$ is the big con. There was are some pics of a white NSX that had them installed. The only big con is the NSX has lots of suspension droop which is a good thing, unless you want to install air jacks.

Last edited:
3611_15068684.jpg

3611_57585573.jpg

Why? I could see if you raced the car. But for a street car that's just a wast of money. I got a 2 post lift for under 3k and can lift all my cars.

I might not do this to my NSX, but I could see this coming in handy for folks who either race or autocross and change tires a lot or have reason to look at suspension and brake bits several times/day...

Just an issue of can you justify the cost ($3200 @ pegasus racing + whatever custom fabrication), although I see Dali may have something in the works), and carry a compressor around with you. What pressure is typically required to operate a system like that? If you had an air tank for inflating tires, would that get the job done?

Last edited:
It would be hard to justify and it will not add any performance gain just additional weight. Harbor Freight Aluminum Jack costs about $100.00, and you can remove it and your compressor from your car when racing.

Last edited:
Back