• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1992 Blk/Blk 02+ conversion VIN#JH4NA1152NT000007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone,

I have a very exciting yet hard situation at the same time; I just got accepted into the graduate school program I had applied to in the Spring and have come to the realization that it may not be practical to own two cars at the same time as I live in the Pacific Northwest and am an avid outdoor enthusiast who will need a car that can be taken snowboarding, road biking etc. I will also need to start saving for grad school in the fall and I don’t really want to have to deal with two cars if I can just get one that ill fit both my needs so I am going to see if there is any interest in my NSX.

I purchased my 1992 Black/Black manual tranny NSX bone stock last November 2009 from the Walnut Creek area of California with 45,750 miles. The previous owner had several other sports cars so he decided to sell the NSX as he had been the owner for over 11 years and did not drive it enough. I went to College at Saint Mary’s College of California and purchased the car and had it shipped to Seattle which is where I now live. I also have a leased Mazda 3 so I was able to take my car straight to Ravi at Umbrella Auto Design in January to begin the 2002+ conversion. It has been in the shop for about 4 months so I have only added 300 miles to the car since I got it! Here is the list of things added to the car as well as mechanical updates that have been taken care of by both me and the previous owner who had the car maintained by Los Gatos Acura (I have the service records for them as well) I realize I may be taking a hit after performing the costly conversion, but being practical in the long run just seems right. Added well over 12k to the car since then to bring it to 2002+ standards. Hate to let it go, but it does not make sense to keep the NSX when I will need another car for all purpose use anyways and I would like to start saving for my graduate degree. There is a small loan remaining on the NSX as I wanted to do the conversion the right way so the buyer will pay a small portion of the sale amount to the Bank in exchange for the title. This NSX has a clean title, no accidents, no stories.

-Downforce '02 Front end conversion
-Downforce '02 OEM side skirts w/door panels<o:p</o
-OEM New Front Fender Liners<o:p</o
-OEM ’02 Front lip
-OEM '02 Headlights HID light conversion
-OEM '02 Taillight conversion
-Jetz Type-R carbon fiber/smoked wing
-Jetz '02 rear valence
-OEM '02 wheels w/5mm H&R spacers (Alignment performed by Acura Seattle)<o:p</o
-SOS stealth modified front plate installed by Bel Red Auto Rebuild<o:p</o
-OEM ’02 Acura “A” front badge
-Tein lowering springs
-Downforce side vent scoop
-Unifilter system<script type="text/javascript"> <!-- vBulletin.register_control("vB_ProfilefieldEditor", "5"); //--></script> <o:p</o
-USA Spec I pod Adapter (Wired by Umbrella Auto Design in center console)<o:p</o
-New OEM clutch kit with throw out bearing (Not installed, but will be included)<o:p</o
<o:p</o
-Accutint FormulaOne Pinnacle Tint 35% (Lifetime Warranty)<o:p</o
-Accutint Clear Bra (Front Bumper) (Lifetime Warranty)<o:p</o
-Paint for Conversion performed by Bel Red Auto Rebuild (Using the highest quality glasurit paint and had a full detail afterwards, fenders were also blended with new paint)<o:p</o
-Always garaged<o:p</o
-No wear on either driver’s seat or passenger seat<o:p</o
Mechanical-<o:p</o
-Timing belt and water pump replaced 2004<o:p</o
-Bose stereo-all speakers updated from newer NSX 45,000miles<o:p</o
-No accidents, no body damage<o:p</o
-Everything works, brakes done 4,000 miles ago<o:p</o
-AC system converted to 134-a<o:p</o
-New OEM clutch will be included (Has not been installed)<o:p</o
Car Info-<o:p</o
Vin #JH4NA1152NT000007<o:p</o

Current Mileage: 46,050<o:p</o
Price drop! $35,000 for a quick sale and will need clutch replaced soon! It is included in the sale. (I would like to sell the NSX before I leave for my volunteer trip to Japan in early June so if you are looking to purchase now let me know and make an offer!) :p
Here is a link to my conversion page with pictures (can provide more if needed:<o:p</o
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135326

Thanks! :smile:

Hi everyone,

I have recieved several requests for some interior and engine bay pictures so here they are! Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back