• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Happy Birthday Doug

Hope you have a very Happy Birthday on Saturday Doug. I will be out on an early morning run with the NSX's and won't be online tomorrow.
:smile::smile::smile:HAVE A GREAT DAY! :smile::smile::smile:

Hope you have a very Happy Birthday on Saturday Doug. I will be out on an early morning run with the NSX's and won't be online tomorrow.
:smile::smile::smile:HAVE A GREAT DAY! :smile::smile::smile:

Hey old man, is it your Birthday tomorrow,,,,,Have a good one!! All the way..............Bill

Thanks for that nice PM Rich and thank you too Bill. We were going to have cake with candles tomorrow but just found out the fire department will not issue a permit due to the extreme heat and flames associated with my cake.

Something about my cake/candles associated with a bonfire permit.:confused:

Guess I'll just take my new widebody Hoveround on a run.

Oh, you guys spoiled the surprise. I was going to tell Doug tomorrow! :tongue:

You want to come up for the bonfire in the park? If not, you can probably see it from Half Moon Bay.:wink: I figure the candles associated with my birthday will be somewhat similar to the fire associated with the 1909 earthquake here in San Francisco.

Hey have a good one Doug! :smile:

And have great birthday too! :biggrin:

Jack

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, OLD MAN!!!

Seriously...enjoy the day, Doug.

Thanks Jack. Best to you and Yolanda. Look for that big fire in the sky tomorrow evening.:biggrin:

Well, I am getting so old that the only exercise I get is an occasional mood swing.:frown:

Happy Birthday Doug...
party.gif
party.gif
party.gif

We were going to have cake with candles tomorrow but just found out the fire department will not issue a permit due to the extreme heat and flames associated with my cake.

Something about my cake/candles associated with a bonfire permit.:confused:

Happy Birthday Doug. Next year you can use flameless candles. You may need to use about 70 candles, but there's almost no heat.
FlamelessCandle2.jpg

By the way, you birthday cake may turn into a birthday pancake with 70 flameless candles.:biggrin:

Back