• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

whiteNSXs HID kits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,
I have been approached by a few members to do a small run of the HID kits I had been building since 2003.
The HID kits that I will be building this time will be very similar to the last batch. The peak current draw is only 6 amperes. The color temp will be 4300k.
It will be $229 plus $12 shipping. Local pick up is welcome.
Please sign up here if you are interested.
I will be doing 5 to 10 kits.
Steve

For those who are on the fence on upgrading.... DOOOOO ITTT!!!!

Steve's kit is hands down the best kit you'll ever come across and the easiest to install.

Hi,

Steve...i have your kit for the 91-01 pop-ups and you also sent me bulbs to 02-05 fixed headlights (to install whenever i make the 02+ front conversion).

I talked with you in the past to buy another set for the high beams. With this, i must ask you if 91-01 and 02-05 high beams kit are the same?? this is so that when i the 02+ conversion, i can use the same high beam kit.

Thanks,
Nuno

Re: whiteNSXs HID kits
<hr style="color: rgb(209, 209, 225); background-color: rgb(209, 209, 225);" size="1"> 1. Mochanges
2. LJZ
3. NSXBlack

Count me in for at least the low beam, possibly high beam as well.

1. Mochanges
2. LJZ
3. NSXBlack
4. MLB75
5. <!-- / message -->

I am aso a happy Dr. Hyde oops I mean HID owner:biggrin: The kit includes everything needed to get your low beams HIDing.Very solid packaging.Detailed instructions.

Steve's HID kits are top-notch...easy to install, and can be just as easily returned back to stock lights within an hour or so time, if ever needed. One of my favorite upgrades!

Last edited:
Hi,

Steve...i have your kit for the 91-01 pop-ups and you also sent me bulbs to 02-05 fixed headlights (to install whenever i make the 02+ front conversion).

I talked with you in the past to buy another set for the high beams. With this, i must ask you if 91-01 and 02-05 high beams kit are the same?? this is so that when i the 02+ conversion, i can use the same high beam kit.

Thanks,
Nuno

Nuno,
The USA NSXs use 9005 for both the 91-01 and 2002+ high beams. I do not know however, the European configurations.
Thanks for your repeated business.
Steve

I might be interested. Whats included in the kit?

The kit includes everything you need to install HID in an NSX. You just need a Philip driver, 10mm socket, a small screwdriver, and perhaps some masking tape. There is nothing to cut, drill, or splice.
Steve

1. Mochanges
2. LJZ
3. NSXBlack
4. MLB75
5. CharlesCA
6. chrisbailey13

Last edited:
Hi,

Nuno,
The USA NSXs use 9005 for both the 91-01 and 2002+ high beams. I do not know however, the European configurations.
Thanks for your repeated business.
Steve

My headlights use the same bulb for low and high beams, and i don't remember if it is H1 or H4.... one of them is for sure.

So, in order to use this high beam kit on my current pop-ups and in 02+ US, i would need one extra set of HID lamps, just as we did in the last set i bought from you, right?

Thanks,
Nuno

Steve,

I purchased both low-beams and high-beams from you almost three years ago. What does it take to change colors from my 4300K low beams to 6000K?

-Daniel

Hi Daniel,
You just need to buy a set of bulbs in different color temperature. You will also need to transfer the custom harnesses from the old bulbs to the new bulbs. There are so many different kinds of bulbs out there and they all have different calibrations of their colors though.
Steve

Hi,

My headlights use the same bulb for low and high beams, and i don't remember if it is H1 or H4.... one of them is for sure.

So, in order to use this high beam kit on my current pop-ups and in 02+ US, i would need one extra set of HID lamps, just as we did in the last set i bought from you, right?

Thanks,
Nuno

Nuno,
The USA 2002+ uses 9005 for the high beam, so yes, you will need a set of 9005 HID bulbs to use on the 2002 USA high beam.
Thanks,
Steve

Hi,

Nuno,
The USA 2002+ uses 9005 for the high beam, so yes, you will need a set of 9005 HID bulbs to use on the 2002 USA high beam.
Thanks,
Steve

ok... so it will be $229 for the 9005 kit and how much should i add for the H1 (or H4) bulbs? and shipping to Lisbon 1800, Portugal through USPS Priority Mail??

Thanks,
Nuno

Does this kit give real HID lighting or is it just the HID look? What is the lumens output of this kit? If the output is at least 3,000 lumens I will pick up the kit.

are they ready yet, are they ready yet, are they ready yet??????

JK just excited to get this next mod done and start enjoying the car.

Let us know when to get you a payment.

Mike

Does this kit give real HID lighting or is it just the HID look? What is the lumens output of this kit? If the output is at least 3,000 lumens I will pick up the kit.

They are way brighter then OEM! It's a HID bulb and ballast that fits in place of the OEM bulb. Plug and play with detailed instructions and a new replacement headlight cap per drilled.

DSC00878.jpg

DSC00883.jpg

DSC00881.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back