• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

best rims for my car

hi there ppl, first i would like to say im a new member in this forum,im from sweden so my english can be bad sometimes "but still better then your swedish" and i hope i can find loads of good info about nsx in here.

hope you can help me out here now, im going to change my rims, i realy like the rims in my picture BUT this rims is only avalible in 8" wide and thats way to small for rear rims i can weld them and make them wider but the ET still makes me need spacer this is the last option if i cant find any other nice looking rims,but i have used them for a while but i want to change, anyway the look of the rims i like it is realy good in my eyes when i look at the car , so i want to have something that reminds of this rims, i can go for big lip aswell just if thay sit like a smack on my car, i would like to have hamann pg3 but thay cost toooo much and need to much work to be fitted,
chrome rims is totaly out of the question, and new rims must be avalible in 17-19 "

hope you ppl can help me out with ideas //Mojje

ps if i have post this in wrong section then i will remove it asap

Last edited:
Taken from SOS website. http://www.scienceofspeed.com/products/exterior_performance_products/NSX/Advan/CNR51/

Connoisseur51CAll[1].jpg

These are pretty awesome. :)

Weds-Bvillens-TV-X-Bagb-Polish.jpg

ts5_19_sbc.jpg

They both come in 18 and 19 sizes.

In swedish: Jag har kvar bakljusen om du fortfarande är intresserad. :) Ragge kör förresten Weds/Bvillens på sin NSX.

Last edited:
These are pretty awesome. :)

Weds-Bvillens-TV-X-Bagb-Polish.jpg

ts5_19_sbc.jpg

They both come in 18 and 19 sizes.

In swedish: Jag har kvar bakljusen om du fortfarande är intresserad. :) Ragge kör förresten Weds/Bvillens på sin NSX.

hejsan har du ngn länk till ragges fälg tillverkare,
och vad skall du ha för bakhjusen isf jag har spanat lite på led lyktorna med //M

MRR makes a wheel like that too.

And BTW - my Swedish is just fine...

I like em... Please someone post on an nsx...

Back