• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nominations for hottest NSX

**EDIT** If you are on this thread, please contribute by nominating one or several NSX's. Please don't just browse and hope your car wins. That's a loser thing to do. Take the accolades and give some to others.

Since we no longer have the hotest girl thread... we can have a hottest NSX thread. Looking for nominations. One winner picked in every category. Category winners will be on a poll for one single winner. Winner will get props for being the hottest NSX ever. No crown or trophy, and your knowledge of The Iraq and such as won't matter.

Categories are:

Red, black, white, yellow, blue, silver, Orange, other, track and custom. "other" is colors not mentioned, street cars.

various shades are the same category. LBBP and MCB. Spa and Rio. Kaizer, sebring and silverstone. Etc. "Other" can be custom colors and the very rare ones like midnight pearl and brooklands green. "Track" are not street cars that are tracked... they are track vehicles. Most of these are ugly, I think Robfenn's gonna take this one already.

Please post any NSX you think should be in the finals. You may nominate your own car. I'm not doing my own because I want to give others a chance to win.

Some of my favorites:

Red (oscar_driver)

DSC06558.jpg

Black (Oyagi)

247500_10150280217551224_690446223_9371289_1717982_n.jpg

White (serial NSXer), S4play

5608large1.jpg

IMG_4036.jpg

Yellow: Hondaarrarrr

IMG_8508.jpg

Blue: Blue Batmobile LBBP

nsx1107v.jpg

Silver: Hijacker

_DSC1055.jpg

Orange: synth19

6164252225_4f1e3f10b5_o.jpg

Track: Robfenn

_OCT4798.jpg

Custom: Vrooom

6253073074_6dea67fba0_o.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Nominations for hotest NSX

mine stock

yeah yeah I heard it all bell bottoms, do I work out, arrrggg jeans on the paint LOL its OK

but I think its by far the best looking NSX

2011-06-03_15-09-41_410.jpg

Last edited:

b2701b2899e25fe390656634acc47fa0_large.jpg

My "black" has won Best in Class or Best in Show in 5 different concours or car show events in the last two year... so, some people like it! :)

IMG_0810.jpg

IMG_3715.jpg

IMG_3265.jpg

IMG_3261.jpg

IMG_3270.jpg

So Dave after we all post our own cars....who wins?:biggrin:

Wasn't expecting to see mine as I was scrolling down. :cool:

I think my personal fav' has always been Exiled's (in various configurations). It's far from stock, but it's all tasteful and still maintains the clean original lines.

2hLKC.jpg

This was a desktop background for a while back in the day until I got my own :biggrin:

bXryY.jpg

No, it doesn't hurt that all of the pictures of his car that I've seen are professional either, lol.

Last edited:

Some nice additions here. I forgot about some of these. Please include owner's prime name, a random picture doesn't help. After this thread runs for a bit I will make a poll. Guys, don't just comment and not nominate a car. If you do that, then your favorite car may not make it. Please try to contribute. Even if you don't have the patience to look up a picture, at least say "I like XYZ's car". If you are posting your own car, why not post someone else's in a different color/category?

No way I could just pick one car to be the hottest. I could probably pick the hottest by each color.

No way I could just pick one car to be the hottest. I could probably pick the hottest by each color.

That's all I am asking for! one for each color... for now... you can nominate up to 10 different NSX's and still only have for each category!

I agree with this choice, member NA1/2-R GT (Dan)'s car is one of my favorites.

Also, Seth's Cantrell Widebody is one of my favorites:

DSC04725.JPG

Where was that taken? I want to take my cars to drive on the dry lake....

It was one of the day trips during NSXPO 2010 (Las Vegas)

orange- synth

LBBP- Bat

white- vrooms car is sickly hot but I think there was a white one I liked better I will have to search for it.

All other colors?????

Oh wait! I have the hottest sebring silver of course lol

Last edited:

Other? :confused: :biggrin:

Nsxot1c:

<</noscript>

<</noscript>

<</noscript>

<</noscript>

Last edited:
Back