• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nominations for hottest NSX

Re: Nominations for hotest NSX

Don't get it, do we supossed to submit our own cars? Or other members will ?

My vote goes for Oyagy's black NSX ,was a hard decision because of exile's it's pretty hot too.

I should submit mine then too? He he

-MSR

Don't get it, do we supossed to submit our own cars? Or other members will ?
-MSR

You should do both if you want. Submit yours, and nominate others you like for other colors. I'm waiting for WingZ to submit mine. LOL

I'm going to take the top vote getters in each category/color and start posting polls so they get actual votes. This is just to nominate. I hope people nominate worth candidates, not just random cars. While stock cars are great, they aren't anything unique. If you think one stock one is great then why not another. So I am looking for modified cars nominated. They can be close to stock, but not stock. At the end perhaps someone can make a calender.

Just looking for the supermodels now.

Other? :confused: :biggrin:

Nsxot1c:

img4381g.jpg

Yes, other... I can't create a lime green catergory when there is like 2 of you. So you are lucky you may win your category due to a lack of competition. Like the average/ever-so-slightly-attractive girl at closing time at a bar. LOL

Last edited:

Hellaflush, mexiflush, slammed and hellafail cars all allowed for nomination. This is equal opportunity, no discrimination.

Also, Seth's Cantrell Widebody is one of my favorites:

DSC04725.JPG

OK, I agree this one is very unique... which category do you think this should compete in? Black like Oyagi's? Custom like Vrooom's, or "other" alongside the greens and purples?

Yes, other... I can't create a lime green catergory when there is like 2 of you. So you are lucky you may win your category due to a lack of competition. Like the average/ever-so-slightly-attractive girl at closing time at a bar. LOL

Ik... I was jk :biggrin:
I have a hard time distinguishing all of the silverstone/greys they all seem to look the same to me :tongue: They start to blend into the crowd.

Does it count that my car was originally a midnight pearl/tan 95' so therefore that combo would still be in the same class?

Hellaflush, mexiflush, slammed and hellafail cars all allowed for nomination. This is equal opportunity, no discrimination.

hahaha classic

OK, I agree this one is very unique... which category do you think this should compete in? Black like Oyagi's? Custom like Vrooom's, or "other" alongside the greens and purples?

Any widebody/full custom car would appear to be... wait for it. Custom :confused:

Brents (OPTIONS) for Custom

<</noscript>

Without an engine and all...

Last edited:

Any widebody/full custom car would appear to be... wait for it. Custom :confused:

yeah OK that's where I'll put this car then. It'll give vroom a little competition. Especially now that it has 914 HP that should add a little to it's image.

BLUE:
Bats Monte Carlo to compete with the LBBP.

Gotta show the pop ups some love and this is one of the (many) fine examples.

IMG-20111106-008361-1.jpg

Last edited:

You should do both if you want. Submit yours, and nominate others you like for other colors. I'm waiting for WingZ to submit mine. LOL

I'm going to take the top vote getters in each category/color and start posting polls so they get actual votes. This is just to nominate. I hope people nominate worth candidates, not just random cars. While stock cars are great, they aren't anything unique. If you think one stock one is great then why not another. So I am looking for modified cars nominated. They can be close to stock, but not stock. At the end perhaps someone can make a calender.

Just looking for the supermodels now.

Cool, Ill trow mine here.

DSC_2607.jpg

DSC_2477tilted.jpg

Since we no longer have the hotest girl thread... we can have a hottest NSX thread. Looking for nominations. One winner picked in every category. Category winners will be on a poll for one single winner. Winner will get props for being the hottest NSX ever. No crown or trophy, and your knowledge of The Iraq and such as won't matter.

Categories are:

Red, black, white, yellow, blue, silver, Orange, other, track and custom. "other" is colors not mentioned, street cars.

various shades are the same category. LBBP and MCB. Spa and Rio. Kaizer, sebring and silverstone. Etc. "Other" can be custom colors and the very rare ones like midnight pearl and brooklands green. "Track" are not street cars that are tracked... they are track vehicles. Most of these are ugly, I think Robfenn's gonna take this one already.

Please post any NSX you think should be in the finals. You may nominate your own car. I'm not doing my own because I want to give others a chance to win.

Some of my favorites:

Red (oscar_driver)

DSC06558.jpg

Black (Oyagi)

247500_10150280217551224_690446223_9371289_1717982_n.jpg

White (serial NSXer), S4play

5608large1.jpg

IMG_4036.jpg

Yellow: Hondaarrarrr

IMG_8508.jpg

Blue: Blue Batmobile LBBP

nsx1107v.jpg

Silver: Hijacker

_DSC1055.jpg

Orange: synth19

6164252225_4f1e3f10b5_o.jpg

Track: Robfenn

_OCT4798.jpg

Custom: Vrooom

6253073074_6dea67fba0_o.jpg

Every single one gets a 10. Awesome choices.

I would throw mine in the hat but it seems rather self-serving.

Post some pics. It was getting good feedback on the hellaflush thread.

Guys please, I am going to just make selections by what cars get the most votes here. We have *ONE* silver car so far, Hijacker's. And he didn't bother to nominate anyone else, I'm taking away a courtesy point. Don't complain later than you knew a car that was "nicer". If you know of one, post it please.

Don't come on this thread, not contribute, and just check the progress of your own car. That's super lame.

Last edited:

What's a ho test NSX? :biggrin:

It's Lithuanian. I was keeping it within the spirit of Tamoske's hotest girl thread. Do I have to explain this?!! LOL

Last edited:

There was a black with gold Volks on here a bit ago that was head to head in a garage next to a black GT-R. Anyone have that pic? know whose it was? evo625gtc eric's?

SOS also had done a light blue/silver widebody... can't find it but that was well done.. someone have info on that?

That's the problem!!! IT WAS ON THE HELLAFLUSH THREAD! LOL

No man, it's nice. Post. Don't be shy... if you're fishing for a "humble" point I ain't giving you one. :biggrin:

Back