• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Zanardi #29 JH4NA212XXT000156

Re: Zanardi #29

I will go check it out, I have never seen a Zanardi in person.

Thanks for posting!

wow in prestine condition with super low mileage ..worth every penny id say

now time to go buy the lotto and go buy this beauty lol

I made them an offer on a 04 they had with low miles. current owner bought it and drove it to alaska (well the closest he could hand had it shipped to the next stop by boat)

they sell great cars, but dont budge much from their price.

Only 3852 mile, must be the lowest mile Zanardi out there

I honestly think the price is VERY fair for such a limited edition model especially with only 3,852 miles on the clock, assuming it's accident-free of course.

If anyone regrets not buying one new back in '99, this is THE chance to go back in time. In today's world, this ought to be as new as it can be.

To the potential owner, snag it quick before you regret it for the second time. Treat youself the perfect gift, Merry Christmas in advance.

That is a gorgeous car! :smile:

that is definitely one of the only x's left with such low mileage and its a z car. It is so beautiful! I love those wheels.

Whats with the seats? Zinardi editions had suede centers and red stitching?

shift knob is not original either.

that interior is all stock. the shift boot and knob was changed for the zanardi along with the plaque and the stiching/suede, floormats, etc.

That car is all original and if no crashes in its past, I would seriously recommend someone grab it. For 10-15K less I would grab it.

Whats with the seats? Zinardi editions had suede centers and red stitching?

shift knob is not original either.

I honestly think the price is VERY fair for such a limited edition model especially with only 3,852 miles on the clock, assuming it's accident-free of course.

If anyone regrets not buying one new back in '99, this is THE chance to go back in time. In today's world, this ought to be as new as it can be.

To the potential owner, snag it quick before you regret it for the second time. Treat youself the perfect gift, Merry Christmas in advance.
I really don't understand why this is a good deal or anyone would pay that much. The person that originally bought that car sat on it and didn't even drive it. Then sold it for a loss. Now someone should buy this rare car so it can sit in a garage and not be enjoyed? As you can see from my signature I dont understand buying a car and not driving it. A car this rare got traded in for less than what it's being sold for and is selling for less than what it was new with less then 4k on it. Wonder if it was a great investment for the guy that just sold it. The car wasn't driven and no profit was made:confused:

wow in prestine condition with super low mileage ..worth every penny id say

now time to go buy the lotto and go buy this beauty lol

That reminds me, forgot to check my Lotto ticket

******drum roll********

snap... no Zanardi for me this Christmas

Agree the price is what it should be for an unmolested very low mile example

Wish you hadn't posted this.........now my head is spinning with thoughts....
"hmmmm..... I could sell both my NSX and my S2000 and with a little more out-of-pocket grab the Zanardi......" :eek:

Actually looks like a great buy for someone. Just need a 5-car garage and a lot of spare cash...! Jay

I understand the rarity, but don't understand why the Zanardis are so sought after otherwise. The changes made on this car compared to a standard NSX are so few. Is 150lbs of weight that could easily be shed in the aftermarket the reason? The 0.4" of lowering, wheels, or small interior changes? I couldn't believe that that was all that was different after reading how people are so excited about this edition.

I understand the rarity, but don't understand why the Zanardis are so sought after otherwise. The changes made on this car compared to a standard NSX are so few. Is 150lbs of weight that could easily be shed in the aftermarket the reason? The 0.4" of lowering, wheels, or small interior changes? I couldn't believe that that was all that was different after reading how people are so excited about this edition.

+1 :rolleyes: I really don't see what the big deal is. Would it be nice to have a 3.2L coupe, yep. Would I pay that much of a premium for a Z? Not me, even though it's a beautiful red. :tongue:

Bragging right? I don't care for a zanardi either. I rather have an sc nsx than a zanardi.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. Just like all the super low mileage 91's for sale for 50k+. For 75k I would take a low mileage 05 all day long

I never understood what the big deal is with a zanardi
About the only way why I would purchase it is it potential resale value in the future..but thank god cars are not an investment for me..they are a hobby.
I mean it's not as if the difference like regular vette vs. zr1/z06
The difference is so minuscule that it's not worth being stuck to choosing a car that comes In one color and one model which is not much different To the average person from a regular nsx..even more it's probably not much different on the street than a regular nsx as well.

Last edited:
time and time again the enthusiast car market at large has shown us that factory produced limited editions do command higher prices.Look at the porsche speedster,the slantnose turbos,ferrari speciales , and the myriad of american muscle where if there were only 50 of any model that had all the bells and whistles it would sell for more.

I would love to have it as my second NSX. The US zanardi edition is practically a Type S from Japan. Lighter NA2 coupe with stiffer suspension must be the ultimate available NSX experience.

i rather have another 02+ nsx as my second nsx, than a z car

Back