• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Blue Batmobile Progression Thread, March 2011-Present

I love the car but I really don't like these over saturated pictures... looks so unnatural.

IMG-20130412-05387.jpg

Sneek peek of my home made gurney flap ;).

B@t™

Bat I am really not feeling that. You said homemade and it definitely looks home made. It's kind of wavy, looks tacked on, the edges are unfinished, its ruining your wing. I'm sorry I know you may have put effort into it I am just being honest. I'd want the same honesty from others.

OMG I went through all the pages! i LOVE this NSX!

Love the wing Before that home-made lip.
I want the exact Sideskirts Which version are they?
I dont even want to ask how much the mirrors were. :)

Bat I am really not feeling that. You said homemade and it definitely looks home made. It's kind of wavy, looks tacked on, the edges are unfinished, its ruining your wing. I'm sorry I know you may have put effort into it I am just being honest. I'd want the same honesty from others.

Lol, i knew this may get some criticism, and I do appreciate your honesty. As far as the wavey look, the Comptec style wing has a slight bump in the middle, so may contribute to the piece looking uneven and wavey. For now, I'll keep in on there ;).

B@t

- - - Updated - - -

OMG I went through all the pages! i LOVE this NSX!

Love the wing Before that home-made lip.
I want the exact Sideskirts Which version are they?
I dont even want to ask how much the mirrors were. :)

Sideskirts are Downforce. Thanks for not asking how much I paid for the mirrors :D

B@t

Last edited:
yes :). Fitment is a lot better than other hoods I've seen, that cost a lot more! I'm really happy with it :).

B@t™
I'll give everyone with a VIS a bit of advice. While fitment on aftermarket hoods is a gamble from hood to hood/car to car, I did resolve my fitment issue by slightly dremaling the holes in the hinges. I got more side to side/front to back adjustability and my hood fits 100% better than straight out of the box.

Back