• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Blue Batmobile Progression Thread, March 2011-Present

tumblr_msas98TmfU1re1hxko1_500.jpg

Unless you have another NSX exactly like this one with only one stripe on the fender that you run as a team at endurance races - take those off!

Thanks :). Most people that leave the cf exposed, take the paint line to the edge. I wanted alittle more contrast and the ridge to stand out a bit more, so I stopped just b4 the base of it.

B@t™

That looks GREAT...my painter said the ridge line (just under the leading edge) was much easier to do. On my car, being black, it won't make too much of a difference BUT yours looks fantastic.

Last edited:
That looks GREAT...my painter said the ridge line (just under the leading edge) was much easier to do. On my car, being black, it won't make too much of a differnce BUT yours looks fantastic.

:wink:. I think it looks better this way as well.

B@t™

You still have the Viper?

B@t™
I sold it a few years ago. Then I bought a 97 supercharged Vette with 600RWHP, sold that one and bought a 70 Nova with 1000HP. Sold it and bought the NSX. Me thinks I'll keep this one for a while. ;)

Wow that looks good. I always thought about the different ways to paint the pre '02 type R hoods.

wow, it's been awhile since i've seen your car...was keeping track of your progress on G35driver for some time...car is looking so sweet! i was gonna get the same wheels. had a chance to buy a set but they got sold before i could. what are the specs on those?

wow, it's been awhile since i've seen your car...was keeping track of your progress on G35driver for some time...car is looking so sweet! i was gonna get the same wheels. had a chance to buy a set but they got sold before i could. what are the specs on those?

18x8.5, 19x10

B@t™

- - - Updated - - -

Post some pix of your car from the drive this past weekend, Randy took some epic shots of your car :eek:

;).

B@t™

...nice wing. On yet?

Back