• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Regularly scheduled coffee meets

OK lets get this going again............

Saturday February 6th at Hooters in Dublin. We will meet for coffee first at the Starbucks next door (10am) and then have lunch at Hooters around 11. Don't miss out. RSVP here or on the NorCal NSX Owners FB page.

Just throwing this out there but if you guys want to do a monthly meet at our shop in Fremont, let me know and we can make it happen. There is also a Hooters in Fremont not far from us.

That sounds like an awesome idea. I am on call again next week so probably can't make the coffee meet. But a shop meet sometime next month would be awesome. I can check out some of your products. I'll have to leave my credit cards at home.:biggrin:

1st "2017 NSXPO Planning Meeting" will be held at this event. I urge you to come out and help us plan out the initial proposal. We will also need dedicated volunteers to assist with the planning so if you want to help out on this please let me know. TIA

Damn....I'll be in Tahoe
Someone please take minutes. :cool:

1st "2017 NSXPO Planning Meeting" will be held at this event. I urge you to come out and help us plan out the initial proposal. We will also need dedicated volunteers to assist with the planning so if you want to help out on this please let me know. TIA

Hey Roger, I heard somewhere that Texas (San Antonio area I think) is also interested in hosting NSXPO 2017. I wish you guys luck in that SF is much closer!

Looks like the stars are aligning perfectly so I can make this meet! Going to meet a guy in Livermore to see a car for sale and then will head over to Hooters :)

If you guys want me to bring anything to check out let me know, will most likely have my son with me since he loves cars too.

If calls are slow in the AM, count me in.

Looks like the stars are aligning perfectly so I can make this meet! Going to meet a guy in Livermore to see a car for sale and then will head over to Hooters :)

If you guys want me to bring anything to check out let me know, will most likely have my son with me since he loves cars too.

Bring some sponsorship papers for the NSXPO crew......................

If calls are slow in the AM, count me in.

I spoke with the powers that be and calls will be slow................

Bring some sponsorship papers for the NSXPO crew......................

I spoke with the powers that be and calls will be slow................
Calls were not slow. I had 4 of them by 9 am.:mad:

Are the Bay area NSX owners meeting or driving somewhere this weekend (2/27 & 2/28)? I will be in the City from Saturday morning to Sunday afternoon. If you have something planned, I will try to break away from the family and join you.

Best,

Mario

Are the Bay area NSX owners meeting or driving somewhere this weekend (2/27 & 2/28)? I will be in the City from Saturday morning to Sunday afternoon. If you have something planned, I will try to break away from the family and join you.

Best,

Mario

Hey Mario,

Unfortunately my car is been worked on by some really slow dude so I don't have it back yet. I dont know of any meets/drives this weekend.

There is one going on tomorrow night in Santa Clara where a number of NSXs will be showing up.
It's tomorrow night at 10pm at the Starbucks on the corner of El Camino Real and Lawrence Expressway.
It's called Ricer Friday, if you can't see the link below.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1657606281154610/

Last edited:
Hey Mario,

Unfortunately my car is been worked on by some really slow dude so I don't have it back yet. I don't know of any meets/drives this weekend.

I hear you on having your car out of commission for a while. I took my to my mechanic yesterday, and he will have my car for about a month. The work being is as follows:

Install KW -3 Coil-overs.
Install Dave T's harness bar.
Install G-Force 5-point harness.
Install fire extinguisher.
Have the leather on the OEM seats replaced with new leather and install Alcontara at the center panels.
Modify the OEM seats to allow the the 5-pint harness sub-belt to thread through the bottom of the seat cushion.
Remove about an inch of padding from the seat cushion.
Corner balance the car.

- - - Updated - - -

There is one going on tomorrow night in Santa Clara where a number of NSXs will be showing up.
It's tomorrow night at 10pm at the Starbucks on the corner of El Camino Real and Lawrence Expressway.
It's called Ricer Friday, if you can't see the link below.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1657606281154610/

Dam, I don't get into town until Saturday morning!

Last edited:
Dhalsim's slacking. We have a meet this upcoming weekend.

Place: Starbucks 2292 Bridgepoint Parkway, San Mateo
Date: Saturday, March 5
Time: 9:58am

Lunch at a nearby place for those interested. Come through, as we will be talking about some top-secret stuff. And about you, if you're not there.

J

Dhalsim's slacking. We have a meet this upcoming weekend.

Place: Starbucks 2292 Bridgepoint Parkway, San Mateo
Date: Saturday, March 5
Time: 9:58am

Lunch at a nearby place for those interested. Come through, as we will be talking about some top-secret stuff. And about you, if you're not there.

J

Ha Ha.....thanks James.............

When and where is the next meet for April? I am finally not on call!!!!!

Sorry missed this.
So what did James say about me?
Hahaha LoL

You don't want to know..............

When and where is the next meet for April? I am finally not on call!!!!!

Dam..........always forget there are people like you that can't figure out how to use FB. I will post up the details here on Prime but the next meet will be 4/2 where everyone can pick up their hoodies and we are doing a drive on 84 up to Alice's and down to hwy 1 with lunch in HMB at Camerons. Dont miss it!

You don't want to know..............

Dam..........always forget there are people like you that can't figure out how to use FB. I will post up the details here on Prime but the next meet will be 4/2 where everyone can pick up their hoodies and we are doing a drive on 84 up to Alice's and down to hwy 1 with lunch in HMB at Camerons. Dont miss it!
Ughhhh, are you really gonna force me to create a FB page so all of my dumb high school friends can reunite with me? Please let me know the time and place to meet. I'll be there.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe, and I say maybe... I might create a FB page for Nsx attire only.:cool:

Back