• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

St. Louis area ownership

Think I may have answered the question of the week last week, on the Ladue NSX in the red circle. Tyler, you have to teach me how to do the circle on the iphone. There was a 91 with a black top in the bay at Mungenast. Have no idea who the owner is, but have not seen this one before. Paint is original and needs a buffing and wax. Attempting to get parts for the inner fender to body mount in the front. A test of endurance to find the right one in the diagram explosion.

Got pics of the new NSX in St. Louis, Air dropped to my phone today, will share with you all. Hope to take a shot at Chesterfield, time 8 or 9??? As I recall, I was there at 8 the last time, but didn't wait for an hour, and missed you all, but didn't get rained upon. Cars and airplanes tomorrow AKA known as Don's excellent adventure, only thing missing is a wooden boat or two. It is wonderful to have 6 Saturdays in a week after 63 years of working.
Best,
D

Last edited:
Don, if the red/blk one you saw had 7 spoke rims (factory)... mostly like it was Dave (wavey1). However, if it had a 5 spoke aftermarket ones... Rahul and I know who it was. :rolleyes:

Rahul has an iPhone and he could show you how to group text... I have a Samsung S5.

Hope to see you guys at the C&C (Lambo dealer).

looks like clear sky tomorrow, that means I will be able to bring the NSX

Last edited:
Cars and coffee @ Arnage Drive, in the words of Tyler "NSX's ruled C&C today". We were the largest number marque represented with more cars of one type than even the dealerships. What a photo op as we all 5 left together. From the Front, and left to right cars and coffee Arnage drive August 2015.jpgTim in Silver, Don in all Red, Lawrence in Black, Rahul Red and Black and Tyler GP White. Know that there are more of you out there. This ties a record of 5, some 4 years ago. Hope to see some of the rest of the group of owners at some point in the future either here or at Westport. Greg White of Designs in Motion and gift shop manager at Fast Lane cars publishes a schedule.

Last edited:
It was great seeing all you guys today... glad the weather cooperated. To see us 5 NSX'ers right in the middle of all those German exotics... we were definitely proud. :wink:

- - - Updated - - -

20150829_120732.jpg

who's going to C&C at mid-rivers mall? I actually thought it had more mature crowd than the one at Lambo dealer

Looks like I will have to pass attending C&C this weekend... this heat is draining me!!! :mad:

Am going to attempt to swing by early just to see what's going on.

Saturday C&C @ Mid Rivers, 2NSX's, 3 owners, and a small gathering. From there to Mungenast to pick up a washer for the elusive inner fender mount, only to be 1 of 3 NSX's there. The 92 from a couple of weeks ago, mine and a 90. the first one sold at the dealership which now belongs to Ray Mungenast. Stellar looking vehicle.

Here you go...

I think it's usually at the Mungenast Museum, http://mungenastclassicmuseum.com/

If you guys don't know about Dave Sr., read up! He was a world champion motorcycle racer, winner of the ISDT (International Six Days Trials), an extremely grueling off-road race. A real man's man.

Attachments

• Mungenast.jpg
    Mungenast.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
Weather has been outstanding lately... loving the Fall temps!!! :biggrin:

Finally got an alignment yesterday at Habibi Motor sports and the X just handles so much better now... very impressed.

I'm thinking, I'm thinking. DL needs a wash however, maybe she won't get it, hope that you guys don't mind bugs and such.

Four (count 5 people) at C&C Westport. Rahul (and his lovely bride) Tim, Tyler and yours truly. No pics but a lot of cars, and much heavy and expensive iron. Wish we could encourage the balance of the St Louis gang to come out even if just for an hour and help us take up an entire row. I do believe we have enough cars in the area, and maybe this might showcase the car that changed the meaning of Super Car. Thought we'd attach the Ray Mungenast car display in the showroom. It was the first NSX sold in St. Louis by the dealership.
attachment.php

- - - Updated - - -

No idea how we got 2.

Attachments

• Mungenast nsx showroom.jpg
    Mungenast nsx showroom.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
Back