• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Advan AVS Model 5's, where are you at?

9219559294_dfe3bd42c9_b.jpg

+1!!!

Always been a fan of your ride bro!

NOW lets not ruin those wheels i sold you with those tacky rear 4x4 tires please!!!!!!!!!
smile.gif

congrats on being the only advan avs 5/nsx rocker in all of canada!....

the re-finish looks beautiful btw.

Last edited:
Always been a fan of your ride bro!

Thank you sir!

And yes, I will change up the rear tires. I'm surprised how much of a difference there is between a 40 series and a 35 series tire. Looks like I'm ready to hit the drag strip lol

^^ Love it!

Now I just need to get my model 5's back! Missing them!

Wow beautiful shot Exiled.

The more I lurk on this thread, the closer I get to buying myself a set. I just got my NSX awhile ago and was wondering what a popular sizing setup for the M5's are in 17/18? I have been doing as much research as I can and I see a lot of people are doing 17x8 +30, 18x10 +19 (or +27)?. Looks like with the correct tire size and some negative camber it should fit with no rubbing. Correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks!

BEAUTIFUL!

sizes and offests? 18/19?

- - - Updated - - -

most desired 17/18 are 17x8 18x10. offsets may very but for an nsx, i would do what synth19 did for his original 17/18 setup. he picked up more conservative setup +45 front +40 rear and then added spacers to his liking re ride height/fender rubbing. the more aggressive setups that you mention will ONLY fit if you slam your car. based on your driving style, road conditions and where you drive, that may/may not work for you.

The more I lurk on this thread, the closer I get to buying myself a set. I just got my NSX awhile ago and was wondering what a popular sizing setup for the M5's are in 17/18? I have been doing as much research as I can and I see a lot of people are doing 17x8 +30, 18x10 +19 (or +27)?. Looks like with the correct tire size and some negative camber it should fit with no rubbing. Correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks!

not to toot my own horn but i haven't seen anyone have my rear sizes on here yet. i feel its the best sizing on the NSX and does not need any spacers

17x8 38 offset / 18x10 45 offset

on a rear 275/35/18 tire it looks perfect. if you want to go more flush you can add a 5mm spacer in the rear and not need longer studs.

i recommend you try to find these rear sizes.

its all a matter of opinion and setup though. a few folks here do not rub with +19 (i would)

Back