• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Advan AVS Model 5's, where are you at?

One of my rear Advan Model 5's cracked -- it's 19x10 45mm offset. I put up an ad in WTB section. Does anybody have any available? I'm OK with one or a set of 2. I need to be able to clear Stoptech BBK if there's anybody with a slightly different size. Thanks.

One of my rear Advan Model 5's cracked -- it's 19x10 45mm offset. I put up an ad in WTB section. Does anybody have any available? I'm OK with one or a set of 2. I need to be able to clear Stoptech BBK if there's anybody with a slightly different size. Thanks.

If you're still looking for some AVS Model 5. I have a full set of AVS model 5 I am going to post for sale soon.

2 x 17s (front)
2 x 18s (rear)

I'll have to check width for front and back.
Gloss Black with red outer lip (red lip is painted).
Wheels are brand new condition. No scratches, scuffs, dings, dents, cracks!
Comes wrapped in pretty much in brand new Goodyear tires (i will find out what model if you're interested).
Wheels and tires came on the car when i bought it.
Selling because I ended up buying a different set of wheels and tires.
Im located in California Bay Area.
Im willing to ship at buyers expense.
I can send you pictures what they looked like with them when they were on my car and separate pictures of each wheel and tire now that they're off.
If you're interested make me an reasonable offer.
Call or text me at 210.286.7078

If you're still looking for some AVS Model 5. I have a full set of AVS model 5 I am going to post for sale soon.

2 x 17s (front)
2 x 18s (rear)

I'll have to check width for front and back.
Gloss Black with red outer lip (red lip is painted).
Wheels are brand new condition. No scratches, scuffs, dings, dents, cracks!
Comes wrapped in pretty much in brand new Goodyear tires (i will find out what model if you're interested).
Comes with center caps.
Wheels and tires came on the car when i bought it.
Selling because I ended up buying a different set of wheels and tires.
Im located in California Bay Area.
Im willing to ship at buyers expense.
I can send you pictures what they looked like with them when they were on my car and separate pictures of each wheel and tire now that they're off.
If you're interested make me an reasonable offer.
Call or text me at 210.286.7078

a12265da29cd78ffa2f5b17a2a1702fb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back